It’s great to see all the race results and reports so far! Good luck to those running the marathon tomorrow...I’m guessing you’ll be awake in about an hour or so!!!

I’m assuming this is you behind me. Unless there was more than one ramen dude! Nice pic of us, lol. Sorry I didn’t say hi. I didn’t notice until I saw the pic tonight.

You have to swear not to reveal my secret identity.

Well taking the bus this morning was a crap shoot. On one of the first bus and they decided to send both to Riverside. 30 minutes, we had to wait 30 minutes because they couldn’t just send an empty bus to a Riverside and let the French Quarter bus go straight. I didn’t get to the start area until almost 3:45. I was not happy

I have found myself in the middle of a mutinous mob of spectators incredibly angry theyre being herded across the race route The way they are. A few of them were being mean and booing runners because they think “if you sign up for a race here you should be able to dodge people”

I have found myself in the middle of a mutinous mob of spectators incredibly angry theyre being herded across the race route The way they are. A few of them were being mean and booing runners because they think “if you sign up for a race here you should be able to dodge people”
If you decide to vacation at Disney you should be able to wait in a line and be herded (and also dodge people)!
Tough tacos, "spectators".
Hope everybody is having a great race!

Those people can go eat Tinkerbell’s Pixie Dust

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter