Congrats everybody who ran today, and for those running tomorrow: GO GET ‘EM!!

On a side note, anybody else have trouble hearing the announcers this morning? (Whether that’s good or bad is up to you.)

We got in a little late to meet up before hand, but we’ve still got DATW.

I too need a nap. (And also in AK!)

Congrats everybody who ran today, and for those running tomorrow: GO GET ‘EM!!

On a side note, anybody else have trouble hearing the announcers this morning? (Whether that’s good or bad is up to you.)

We got in a little late to meet up before hand, but we’ve still got DATW.

I too need a nap. (And also in AK!)
The sound was godawful. At first it was ridiculously loud. They finally made an effort to get it a decent volume but it didnt do much to help the scratchy microphones. Not that I cared about the inane chatter but we couldn't hear what corrals were being started.

I dropped back from corral D to run with my daughter in G. We were close enough to the start to hear what corrals were heading out. Most had two maybe three mini waves. Corral F had eight mini waves. I didn't think they were ever going to end.

What's everyone planning on having for breakfast before tomorrows run?

I'm planning on my usual cereal, banana, and maybe pop tarts. Planning on taking sports beans with me and possibly a honey bun. I just know that by the halfway point a honey bun might be the best thing my taste buds have ever had.

Random question, what is the typical number of runners that do not complete/do not start a runDisney race?

Reason for asking: in light of the discussions about numbers being down, my own curiosity and that helpful info graph rteez posted I went looking at data this afternoon and found:
10k - 14,000 registered, 11,940 completed so 2,060 dns/dnf
Half - 22,000 registered, 18,415 completed so 3,585 dns/dnf

Random question, what is the typical number of runners that do not complete/do not start a runDisney race?

Reason for asking: in light of the discussions about numbers being down, my own curiosity and that helpful info graph rteez posted I went looking at data this afternoon and found:
10k - 14,000 registered, 11,940 completed so 2,060 dns/dnf
Half - 22,000 registered, 18,415 completed so 3,585 dns/dnf

20% Sounds about right for RunDisney events.

What's everyone planning on having for breakfast before tomorrows run?

I'm planning on my usual cereal, banana, and maybe pop tarts. Planning on taking sports beans with me and possibly a honey bun. I just know that by the halfway point a honey bun might be the best thing my taste buds have ever had.

I'm up at 2AM so it will be a slice or 2 of N.Y. Style Cheese Cake with some Organic Peanut Butter. Before heading out banana with pb or a new cereal mix I've been using before my 100+ mile early morning bicycle rides----Grape Nuts, banana slices quartered, raisins, choco chips, cinnamon, organic pb, add HOT BLACK COFFEE, stir to mix and smoooooth. On course, Crank Sport e-Gels and Clif Shot 100mg caffeine gels.

OOPS, forgot mile 15.5 M&M McFlurry

Remember, especially those from colder climate areas, stay HYDRATED a bit more than normal winter training. The sun + humidity + clear sky = YUCK

Good luck and FUN for all

McFlurry John

I saw something about the photopass and linking those pics a few pages back and now can't seem to find it. Can anyone post the format in which to link?

Didn't see the info in the online guide. I have someone doing the Goofy Challenge and I am trying to get their pics to appear in my account.

I’ve gotten a very sore throat and cough. I’m hoping it doesn’t affect me tomorrow. Only 1 race left to finish -woohoo. Haven’t made it to a meetup yet as I’ve been in character lines. Did get some great gummies after I turned down the vodka oranges during the 10K. Really perked me up.

I saw something about the photopass and linking those pics a few pages back and now can't seem to find it. Can anyone post the format in which to link?

Didn't see the info in the online guide. I have someone doing the Goofy Challenge and I am trying to get their pics to appear in my account.

Half - 2019 WDWH ALFx xxxx
Full - 2019 WDWM ARAx xxxx

Thank you so much!!!
I am a Goofy runner and none of my photos have shown up yet. The person I ran with only did the half and several of hers have. My assumption is they are sorting the "half only" ones first.

I am a Goofy runner and none of my photos have shown up yet. The person I ran with only did the half and several of hers have. My assumption is they are sorting the "half only" ones first.
I have some of my half photos up.

I'm up at 2AM so it will be a slice or 2 of N.Y. Style Cheese Cake with some Organic Peanut Butter. Before heading out banana with pb or a new cereal mix I've been using before my 100+ mile early morning bicycle rides----Grape Nuts, banana slices quartered, raisins, choco chips, cinnamon, organic pb, add HOT BLACK COFFEE, stir to mix and smoooooth. On course, Crank Sport e-Gels and Clif Shot 100mg caffeine gels.

This breakfast reminds me of Sugar Rush from Wreck it Ralph mixed with Buddy the Elf and his spaghetti breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter