Yep runDisney has added a manage account feature to its website. I logged in and it only has Wine and dine listed.

Looks like were getting our registration preview.
I'm in the middle of a big project at work, so I cant go through the process, but ... if you go to rundisney, click on my account (or something like that), you can register for the wine and dine challenge.
If nobody else has time to do it, I'll go through the process tonight (just short of the actual paying for it part) and post screenshots.

(H/T wine and dine thread)
I don't feel like posting screen shots, but what I do see from the get go is 6.6% processing fee will be added on to the registration fee you see for the race.

Thanks for the support everyone! What is your favorite training plan? I have never used Jeff Galloway's but it seems to be easy to ease back into the saddle with. Thoughts?

Thanks for the support everyone! What is your favorite training plan? I have never used Jeff Galloway's but it seems to be easy to ease back into the saddle with. Thoughts?
I have used both Galloway and Higdon. I prefer Hal Higdon.

So remember how we all hoped to get rid of Active fees? Well now we have a runDisney processing fee... $345 challenge plus a $22.77 processing fee. I went through the new registration process just now.

It looks pretty easy. It enters all your info for you with your Disney account. You can then add on more people to register as well as add on pre-order merchandise right away. They also give you the chance to add on a donation to the featured charity.

No way yet to tell if we can register for more than one race at a time, I assume (because only the challenge is currently available for W&D)? I need to register for three separate races for Marathon weekend.

So remember how we all hoped to get rid of Active fees? Well now we have a runDisney processing fee... $345 challenge plus a $22.77 processing fee. I went through the new registration process just now.

It looks pretty easy. It enters all your info for you with your Disney account. You can then add on more people to register as well as add on pre-order merchandise right away. They also give you the chance to add on a donation to the featured charity.
Dopey is going to be $623.61 after fees. COOL. CAN'T WAIT.

No way yet to tell if we can register for more than one race at a time, I assume (because only the challenge is currently available for W&D)? I need to register for three separate races for Marathon weekend.
I bet we can and just select myself again for the next race. It would only make sense.

At least the % processing fee is the same % as last year. It seems like every race that I have registered for in the Chicago area has a processing fee of some type.

Does anyone know what processing fees actual cover? Is it just literally them swiping my card or is there city/government fees that get a cut?

Does anyone know what processing fees actual cover? Is it just literally them swiping my card or is there city/government fees that get a cut?
I mean Disney literally owns the city that they are in so it can’t be that. They don’t use anything for WDW races that isn’t owned by Disney.

So it’s privately hosted Active. There’s no way RunDisney itself was going manage backend logistics. They’re paying Active for more features and to customize it and still taking fees to cover the platform cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter