Manchester CKC Classes are up

19 more days! 18 till I leave and don't have to hear MOM MAMMA or any other form unless of course the phone rings. but Tom can handle it so it will be if they sneak a call.

I'm sooooo ready although I have a project to finish first.!

All those riding in Lisa's Limo, what time shall we meet to leave for NH?:goodvibes

Lisa you comin alone? Hope not I'm supposed to bring some yummy stuff for Caroline.......

I need to read back and find out whos staying where.

Linda tomorrow's monday!

No, I have a whole car load coming up Saturday. :goodvibes

I'm either out or I have to bring all the kids.
DH has to go back to work and make up the days he took off and I don't think mom will take them again so soon.
I'll let you know how far I get this week in getting back on track.

Caroline, I was thinking 7:00 am.

What time does the vendor fair open? I think it takes two hours to get up there.

Lisa i'm thinking 9 am for the floor to open.......... that's whats stuck in my head I'll go look andif I'm wrong I'll post back

can't wait only a few more days

I'll get your list out to you by Wednesday. If anyone else want's their cell number on it, shoot me a pm, will you?

I have no phone number for anyone in the Boston Contingent.

Anyone besides pjilla, Disneynut14, NEE & caliannebu cropping at the 'official' crops?

Last call, Ladies!

linda PBF and Tinkerbean aren't coming a far as I know.

I'm almost packed, clothes are done, munchies are packed cooler is ready to be filled. Left to do is projects to work on and the class bag and wipe down the small table. And of course make a stop at the sugarhouse for Carolines delivery!

I'm so ready to go. My brain needs some time off of a schedule.

Finally got it figured it out this a.m. - we won't be able to go either day. Rats! (Good stuff - for a change! - but just too crazy-busy right now...)

We'll miss everyone, but hope to catch up with folks online or at another scrappy event sometime, somewhere. Have a blast, everybody, and we'll be thinking of you! :wave2:

ETA: Waitaminnit! Maybe Shamrock and I WILL be able to come up for a little bit on Sat. afternoon - still up in the air... Christy - I'll let you know more as soon as we figure things out!

(She tiptoes in quietly.....) Hi.....I am SO sorry ladies that I have been TOTALLY incommunicado!! I am so torn about this weekend!

First of all..... Thanks to LINDA I do have a hotel room. But I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I am feeling MUCHO guilt about spending the money, especially since DD and I leave for Disney in 8 days!! And I have booked NOTHING for CKC..... no classes, no crops, NADA!! And I have absolutely NOTHING packed or planned. So what to do???

Here is what I am thinking....

I cancel my hotel room and save myself $300+. I think that is kind of a necessity. I only live about 40-ish minutes away, so NBD about driving back and forth.

If any of you have reservations for any of the crops, I will definitely book myself into that crop and we can sit together....yes???

If no one else is attending any of the "official" crops, I will just travel back and forth for the Vendor Fair and lunch/dinners with the group and maybe plan on cropping a bit in Christy's room.

Anyone on today and care to respond to this? I appreciate it, especially since I have been absolutely negligent about chatting here! I got an email coupon in the mail today from CKC so it appears I will still be able to book a space in crop(s) if I desire. I'll wait to hear from someone here before I make any decision..................P

Hi Pam, there will be a group of us at the official crop on Friday Night. I will be heading down Thursday now and taking the CKC Technique class. The rest of my schedule is the same. :) Hope to see you there!

ETA: Waitaminnit! Maybe Shamrock and I WILL be able to come up for a little bit on Sat. afternoon - still up in the air... Christy - I'll let you know more as soon as we figure things out!

call me if you come up!! :)

Hi Pam, there will be a group of us at the official crop on Friday Night. I will be heading down Thursday now and taking the CKC Technique class. The rest of my schedule is the same. :) Hope to see you there!

Thanks..... I will plan on definitely booking the Friday night crop. Anyone else??....P

Pamela you have my cell I'm there with a room thurs and fri nights. I will post the room number when I get there tomorrow pm.

Pam you to have my cell so let me know!!! Miss you and the few mins at Nan's wake weren't enough time to chat.

If either of you get my voice mail call again sometimes it takes a while before it lets me know there is one. Stupid thing I HATE this new phone but stuck with it for a while.

Can't wait to see everyone. Off to finish the last of the packing.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter