Manchester CKC Classes are up

joyah

living on the funny farm
I got the email tonight and registration is starting on the 26th!!:cool1::cool1: now mom needs to get to a computer so she can see the list!!

can't wait already have the hotel for thurs and fri nights and now I can drool over classes

Who else is still going?

There is a van from CT coming up for Saturday! :) Room for six. :)

yeah Lisa's coming to play!!!
NEE is Vandy joining us again this year?

Ha-ha! Well, I'll tell him he's been asked about and I'm sure he'd love to come again! He still has his tool bag ready to go!

No, No Lisa- 1 seat is hopefully occupied already!!!!!I got the email today too.

they have a copic marker class. I need that!

I recently went in to a scrapbook store (1st time I'd been in there) to look around and check things out. I went over the their little "stamps" section and the worker lady came over to me asking me questions....."do you stamp", "ever heard of stampsbyjudith", etc She then asked me if I was familiar with copic markers and if I ever took a class. I told her that I indeed did some stamping (been out of the loop for a while though) I used to be a Stampin Up demo and unfortunately sold ALL of my stuff and now am regretting it :scared1::sad2::sad1: I would like to get back into it, even if it's just to make my own Christmas cards and do a little bit in my scrapbooks. Anyways, long story short...What exactly are copic markers, what's so different about them than markers you would buy from Stampin Up or Close to My Heart or even Michael's??? And what does the class teach you to do besides the obvious (coloring on your stamps or coloring in your stamps)??? Thanks for any explanations!!!

NEE talked with mom last night (course they owned a pharmacy and still hold the mortage for the new owners) and she asked to if he was coming.:lmao: I'm sure that Dimples will be there again.

I've already limited myself to 4-5 classes and got it pretty well narrowed down. looks like they will be mostly friday am and one a sat am.

Lisa I'm taking that family record keeping on fri am

I'm in!!! And I'm not gonna be cheap.... I'm gonna stay overnight this year!! (Even though I live the closest of anyone probably..:thumbsup2 ) Anyone wanna share a room? I promise I'm neat and don't snore! :lmao:

I'll look closer at the dates/classes later this week. I know I was asked to run a 5K the end of April and it might be that weekend, but I haven't committed to it yet, so I could back out.

I'll be back to talk more about this later!...........P

Finally got to take a peek at the listings! We've done an insane amount of classes in the past two years, so I think we're maybe suffering "CKC Fatigue" :rotfl2:

There are only two sessions I think I'm interested in, and we're probably just coming up for the day (Sat) this year...too many WDW trips in the recent past and future to spend much on anything else! Pam - would have loved to room with you!!!! Shucks!!!!

I recently went in to a scrapbook store (1st time I'd been in there) to look around and check things out. I went over the their little "stamps" section and the worker lady came over to me asking me questions....."do you stamp", "ever heard of stampsbyjudith", etc She then asked me if I was familiar with copic markers and if I ever took a class. I told her that I indeed did some stamping (been out of the loop for a while though) I used to be a Stampin Up demo and unfortunately sold ALL of my stuff and now am regretting it :scared1::sad2::sad1: I would like to get back into it, even if it's just to make my own Christmas cards and do a little bit in my scrapbooks. Anyways, long story short...What exactly are copic markers, what's so different about them than markers you would buy from Stampin Up or Close to My Heart or even Michael's??? And what does the class teach you to do besides the obvious (coloring on your stamps or coloring in your stamps)??? Thanks for any explanations!!!

I have no idea how to use them but DS10 is obsessed with copics and buys some every time we go to the scrap store so I figure since I have the collection, I should learn how to use them.

I would guess they are like the ones from Stampin' Up :confused3 Those can be refilled right?

I wonder if DS would like to come with me if I could get away. It's the weekend before the WDW 5K, so I'm not sure if I could get away to take a class but maybe hitch a ride with Lisa to visit with my peeps.

I'll be there again this year. Would love to run into some Dis-ers again. Hopefully you all will be wearing some kind of T-shirt I can be on the look out for!

Well hopefully since out master Tshirt designer is back from Disney she will be available to work her magic again this year.

Pamela glad you're staying over I'll pm you our ressie name if you want to try and link so we'd be on the same floor. we are there thrus and fri nights.

Pam I was hoping you and Danica would be able to eek out one night stay!!!

Buffy I'm sure lisa has room in the van.

RyanAnn I used to do that at work can't for sure now thou no computer in the kitchen!!:lmao:

TaylorsMom are you staying over?

TaylorsMom are you staying over?

Yes, I'm staying on-site with 2 friends. We have 2 others that are staying at another hotel (the Hilton I think?). We'll be there all day Fri 7 sat and overnight noth those nights, attending both crops. If you guys will be at the crops let me know what to look for and I'll come by and say hello.

I scrapped in my room last year on thurs night and fri night we had a room party Pinball Family and I were right across from each other. so we hung out there.

Hopefully when Linda gets home she'll be nice enough to do the spreadsheet again this year. Last year it had our disname/real name cell number if you wanted to share it, and all the classes people had signed up for.

I will at least have 1 shirt from last year with me if Danica doesn't have time to redo.

I'm happy to add my name & info to any spreadsheets. And I'll let you guys know what i'll be wearing as it gets closer in case anyone spots me and wanst to say hello. I took 4 classes last time and think I'm going to cut back to only 2 or 3 this year to have more shopping time and money.

Finally got to take a peek at the listings! We've done an insane amount of classes in the past two years, so I think we're maybe suffering "CKC Fatigue" :rotfl2:

I've done an insane number of classes over the last 5(6? can't remember exactly) years but I never get tired of it! Even though some years don't meet my expectations I always look forward to it. Since I got cheated last year I'm definitely excited for this year. I love the classes, and it's really more cost-effective for me to load up on those than to keep circling the vendor faire and spending big bucks on stuff that just sits in bags once I get home.

pjilla - do you have a room booked already? The Radisson is already full.

What classes are people thinking about? I have a list of about 20 maybes. Right now my only definites are QQ's Vintage and Stretched Family Canvas. I :love: Quick Quotes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter