Manchester CKC Classes are up

Here is my schedule:

Friday
1:50 - Perspectives

Saturday
12:30 - 15 Minute Pages
4:30 - Border Cards

Michelle, for the spreadsheet . . . are you cropping either night? Staying over either night?

Actually, there are quite a few of you I don't know those answers for - and if ya'll want your cell numbers on it, the only one's who've sent them are Joyah and Taylorsmom. I didn't keep them over from last year, guys, sorry.

The spreadsheet will go just to you participants, if you're concerned about your information.

Linda, do you need my cell phone #? Mom's? Caroline"s? ;) we are just day tripping but in case anyone wants to get a hold of us.

You forgot us? I am going to short sheet your bed at Camp Wannacropit!!!:rotfl2:

Always would find a seat for you on the bus. :love:

Or...if you were to make a day trip, there is always "room at the inn" for the night before or after!!!

day trip!!!!!! while the greek place wasn't my fav I KNOW it was yours!!!!!

No day trip is going to happen here, because I get to go to the Cape again the weekend prior for FOUR DAYS!

:sad2: but I'd take the cape too...... I need my ocean fix.

we'll miss you!!!!

Can't believe it's finally within the month - it seems like so long ago we started talking about it. Can't wait!

I did decide to drop that class I was hesitant about and made a couple other changes to make it 3&3 instead of 2&4 for the split between days

Here's my new schedule:
Fri 12:30 - QQ - Vintage
Fri 1:50 - TT - Perspectives
Fri 4:30 - SEI - Sophisticated Style
Fri 7:00 - Crop

Sat 8:30 - PL - Scrap Your Vacation
Sat 12:30 - QQ - Stretched Family Canvas
Sat 4:30 - TT - Borders..Cards

I only have NEE listed for a Crop - Friday. Anyone else?

When do you want your spreadsheet sent to you?

Pjilla, are you all set for a room, now?

I will be room cropping for anyone that wants to drop by. I'll post the room # when we get there on thurs.

Linda maybe the mon before for the spread sheet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter