Mama Jean's Lawn Displays 2008 Update Page 11 Post 165 - Stick a fork in it. lol

No matter how bad of a day I am having looking at those pics always cheers me up...count me in as member of the mama jean fan club!!!:thumbsup2

The Kermits are the best so far!

Count me in as another official member of the Mama Jean Fan Club!!! Can't wait for Easter!

The Kermit Family is so clever! Who else but Mama Jean, the artist!!

Hmmm, Dis Green? Is that a coincidence?

I'm glad we are Celebrating with Mama Jean!!!

I didn't know that Kermit THE Frog was Irish? Learn something knew every day, don't you?

On Ellen?
Only the best show ever.

This lady just sounds so wonderful, I hope you guys can get her on a show as great as Ellen. I'm sure Ellen would have fun with it.

God Bless Mama Jean -

Makes me smile!

Thanks for posting this thread -

I love love love that you have met this lady and changed the tone of your thread on her lawn displays! Thanks for keeping us updated on Mama Jean.

How incredibly cute she must be!

I was dying laughing at these. Oh my gosh...THANK YOU MAMA JEAN!

Thank you so much to Mama Jean. She does a lot of work on these ~ I love them! The world needs more artists like her. :)
Second that with whole hearted thanks to Mama Jean. Thanks so much for posting the new pics!!! :thumbsup2

Mama Jean? Art Queen. :lovestruc

Lindy? You rock. Thanks for sharing and handling this with class.

Fan club? Oh yeah. Who's got a name?

I haven't been by her house this week, but I will try to go before Saturday to snap some photos. I am pretty sure that by now, she has to have Easter up.

Oh jeez, I signed on the computer JUST to check on Mama Jean and there are no Easter updates. I was sure with St. Pattie's past and so close to Easter.........

I'm really hoping that the MLK / James Brown mannequin dons an Easter Bunny suit for the occasion!!! I want LOTS of rabbits! Blinking lit-up eggs, the WORKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter