Mama Jean's Lawn Displays 2008 Update Page 11 Post 165 - Stick a fork in it. lol

:) Thanks for thinking of us and updating when you're going through so much! Hope you feel better!:hug: :hug::hug:

Honestly folks, I haven't forgotten about Mama Jean or this thread, but with the illness, surgery, recovery, a batch of kidney stones, and my job's normal late summer rush, I just haven't made the effort to take the photos.

You have missed a Salute to Firefighters, Back to School, and a Tribute to 9-11. Frankly, I just don't have it in me to take pictures of the current 9-11 display. 9-11 is still a very painful subject for me. I cry over the memories pretty easily.

I do hope to do better with reporting on the displays in the coming weeks, especially since we have the big 3 holidays in our not too distant future. Please forgive me for having a bit of a rough patch here recently. I look forward to sharing her genius with you again soon.
I hope you feel better! :hug: I know how it is. I've been sick for a couple of years now. It's easy to let little things slip thru the cracks. We miss Mama Jean, but we want you to take care of you. :grouphug:

Thank you so much for posting these, they made a long day at work go by just a little bit faster. God Bless Mama Jean.

Hope you are feeling better each day..

And we all know we have lots of Holidays coming, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.. Mama Jean is our entertainment.....we love what she does and appreciate your pictures.. chuckle, chuckle.

Ok, the holidays are upon us. Life is crazy. I have a BIG vacation coming up. I have a new commute path that doesn't take me by Mama Jean's house anymore and honestly, it's sort of out of my way on the way to anywhere that I normally go since the new highway opened.

I will try to do better next year, but for now, I am going to let these updates go. If you want to see Mama Jean's holiday displays, check the board for new one holiday event at at time threads as the need arises.

Sorry folks.

But you HAVE to get us a Christmas update!

I'll try to get some crazy stuff from around here! Heck, this time of year, we could all get good pics of some crazy stuff!

Let's keep this going through the Holidays! :cool1:

I am fine with that idea. :goodvibes

I would love to try to capture her Christmas display this year. Afterall, it was her Christmas display that caught my attention last year that kept me taking that "alternate route" to begin with. I will try to grab the photos after my trip and before real life settles in again.

Who knows, we might have a Thanksgiving treat waiting on us? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter