Lost Season 4 thread - **Spoilers**

My Internet is down at home, so I haven't been able to watch the last 30 minutes of last week's episode which means I'm not going to watch tonight's episode :headache: I'm going to have a lot of Lost watching this weekend.

(And I can't watch last week's episode at 8 tonight because then my fiance would yell at me for watching it without her :rotfl: )

Let's just say, it would be in your best interest to watch the last 30 minutes of last week's episode with your fiance. ;)

Charles Widmore? [He's in tonight's episode. Tonight's episode is a Juliet-flashback. You do the math. :woohoo: ]

Ben [will explain who sent the freighter tonight. My money is on ol' Chuck Widmore.]

For the record, I did NOT know this ahead of time. Putting 2 and 2 together was my doing, and not the spoilers.

I'm just special like that.

Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't read those. I'll be sure to after I watch the last two episodes tomorrow, though.

Yet again, I had to stop watching after the first half hour, but this has been a pretty intriguing episode so far.

Here's some Lost news. They are adding an hour to this season. Woot for a 2 hour finale!

Here's how it breaks down:

5/15/08: Hour 1 of the Season Finale
5/22/08: No Lost (but there is a 2 hour SF for Grey's Anatomy ;))
5/29/08: 2 Hour Lost Season Finale

Thought us Lost fans could use a little good news this week. :goodvibes

Here's how it breaks down:

5/15/08: Hour 1 of the Season Finale
5/22/08: No Lost (but there is a 2 hour SF for Grey's Anatomy ;))
5/29/08: 2 Hour Lost Season Finale

Thanks for the Lost info (GA info too!). I think I might have to wait until 5/29 to watch both episodes on ABC.com because I probably won't be able to stand the 2 week interval!

Why do they have to have a break in between the last two episodes? Are they trying to kill us?!?

are the 2 season finale's the only episodes left? I hope not or we seriously got ripped off this season lol.

Why do they have to have a break in between the last two episodes? Are they trying to kill us?!?

I read yesterday that the cliffhanger at the end of this season will "leave you ballistic"!popcorn::
I think they want us to have a nervous breakdown! :rotfl:

are the 2 season finale's the only episodes left? I hope not or we seriously got ripped off this season lol.

No, they aren't. There are a few more episodes left. The next one airs 4/24.

No, they aren't. There are a few more episodes left. The next one airs 4/24.

April 24- Ep 4.09
May 1- Ep 4.10
May 8- Ep 4.11
May 15- Ep 4.12
May 22- We get the week off for Indiana Jones
May 29- Ep 4.13/14 (Finale)

Okay, after that hiatus they went on, I forgot to watch the last two episodes, but I wathed them over the weekend, so I'm caught up. That show just keeps getting weirder. What's causing Claire and (in the future) Jack to see their father? And will Ben ever say what that smoke monster is? I'm starting to get impatient :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter