Lost Season 4 thread - **Spoilers**

I am watching the "enhanced" version of last week's episode and noticed when they showed Kate in court, the pop up along the bottom gave her arraignement docket number #42231615. Wonder what that is all about. Why would we need to know that? :confused3

add a 4 and an 8 to the end and then flip the numbers around (in groups of 2). Look familiar? ;)

AHHH! Duh! Thanks! :lmao:

Ok, so am I the only one flipping over what is going on with the time travel stuff?! popcorn::

I wasn't able to see the last half, but for the first half hour, it was really weird (in a good way). I stopped watching right after he used his laser on the guinea pig.

I wasn't able to see the last half, but for the first half hour, it was really weird (in a good way). I stopped watching right after he used his laser on the guinea pig.

It was confusing but by the end, it kinda came together.

My sister told me that by the end of this season we should know whose funeral Jack went to last season. Any ideas on who was in the coffin? Locke maybe?:confused3

What a swoon-worthy episode. :love:

I had an issue with some of the logic, but I don't want to post it in case people haven't watched the show yet on TiVo. ;)

It was confusing but by the end, it kinda came together.

My sister told me that by the end of this season we should know whose funeral Jack went to last season. Any ideas on who was in the coffin? Locke maybe?:confused3

I don't know, but regardless of who's in the coffin, I don't get why Jack said "dammit, dad" when he went in there. It doesn't make sense :confused:

I don't know, but regardless of who's in the coffin, I don't get why Jack said "dammit, dad" when he went in there. It doesn't make sense :confused:

I didn't remember this scene (think I need a refresher lol) but now seeing that Kate has a kid Aaron (I am refusing to believe it is Claire's Aaron right now) but possibly Claire dies after leaving the island and Jack somehow finds out about them being related?

About this jacob guy, they did show a glimpse of him in that rocking chair few episodes ago and i think it looks like jacks dad....

I didn't remember this scene (think I need a refresher lol) but now seeing that Kate has a kid Aaron (I am refusing to believe it is Claire's Aaron right now) but possibly Claire dies after leaving the island and Jack somehow finds out about them being related?

Yea thats what I thought..that maybe Claire dies after leaving the island.
What...Jack is related to CLaire??

jack and claire are half siblings. Jacks dad is Claires dad too they showed that a while back during a flashback of jacks dad in australia and he was trying to see claire etc.

I think I missed that too...I need to rewatch that part...:confused3

Ok, I just rewatched that part and Jack walks up to the casket and puts his hand on it, visibly upset. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pill bottle. He opens it and there is one pill inside. He says "Dammit" and sighs, then swallows the pill. I didn't hear the Dad part. :confused3

My connection to this show is almost spiritual... I have a tie to Jacob and he tells me what's going on. He gives me orders...

The Coffin: [The person in the coffin was originally going to be Locke, but the Producers decided on someone else after the episode aired.]

Aaron: [The Producers said that it was really "The Oceanic 6 + 1." This +1 has been confirmed to be Aaron.]

Death: [The death will occur in Episode 7, but is quite different from any other death. Two words: Flash Forward.]

Desmond: [Desmond rocks. You saw the episode last week. You know how awesome he is. The Penny/Desmond story arc is SOOOOO much better than the Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle. This is not opinion. This is fact.]

jack and claire are half siblings. Jacks dad is Claires dad too they showed that a while back during a flashback of jacks dad in australia and he was trying to see claire etc.

Cool... Thanks Sea...for the tip info..I am still strying to catch up!! But that helps!! :)

My connection to this show is almost spiritual... I have a tie to Jacob and he tells me what's going on. He gives me orders...

The Coffin: [The person in the coffin was originally going to be Locke, but the Producers decided on someone else after the episode aired.]

Aaron: [The Producers said that it was really "The Oceanic 6 + 1." This +1 has been confirmed to be Aaron.]

Death: [The death will occur in Episode 7, but is quite different from any other death. Two words: Flash Forward.]

Desmond: [Desmond rocks. You saw the episode last week. You know how awesome he is. The Penny/Desmond story arc is SOOOOO much better than the Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle. This is not opinion. This is fact.]

Thanks Pirate for letting us in on your inside track... we can see your going to be a big help to us... as always.... :goodvibes

Awesome! Thanks for this info! :thumbsup2

I think I missed that too...I need to rewatch that part...:confused3

Ok, I just rewatched that part and Jack walks up to the casket and puts his hand on it, visibly upset. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pill bottle. He opens it and there is one pill inside. He says "Dammit" and sighs, then swallows the pill. I didn't hear the Dad part. :confused3

Really? Maybe I misheard. Oh well, I guess that clears that up.

I'm kind of afraid to read the whited out stuff that Pirate has written. How potentially spoilerish is it? Very or just a little?

Really? Maybe I misheard. Oh well, I guess that clears that up.

I'm kind of afraid to read the whited out stuff that Pirate has written. How potentially spoilerish is it? Very or just a little?

Coffin is in regards to a changed plotpoint. Whether or not the producers decide to go with this route, this could be changed into a spoiler. But as of now, this was an idea that the Producers had while shooting it that they decided to throw away after the fact.

Desmond and Aaron are non-spoilers. Really, it's cool to read them. Aaron is just an explanatory thing, while Desmond is just my Dessy Fanboy speaking.

Death is a little more... interesting. Yes, it's a spoiler, but I don't make it clear who is going to die.

Here's the next round:

Taller Walt? Toddler Aaron? [This just in: “There are some growth issues when you go on or off the island," says Carlton Cuse. This could easily account for Taller Ghost Walt and Aaron. And a very clever way of masking Malcolm David Kelley's growth spurt. :thumbsup2 ]

Charles Widmore? [He's in tonight's episode. Tonight's episode is a Juliet-flashback. You do the math. :woohoo: ]

Ben [will explain who sent the freighter tonight. My money is on ol' Chuck Widmore.]

(Taller Walt isn't spoilery, while Charles and Ben are)

My Internet is down at home, so I haven't been able to watch the last 30 minutes of last week's episode which means I'm not going to watch tonight's episode :headache: I'm going to have a lot of Lost watching this weekend.

(And I can't watch last week's episode at 8 tonight because then my fiance would yell at me for watching it without her :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter