Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any winter/summerland mini golf templates. we played on the winter side this past trip and plan to play on the summer side the next.

Also, I love Natalie's work on here. I went to her blog and didn't see the same kind of stuff. Am I missing something? It was all good, but I just liked the stuff I had seen on here

Natalie,
Your work is amazing! I'm excited about using all of these sometime in the near future. We're going to Disneyland this summer, and so many of your designs are non-park specific, which is great. Even those that are WDW-specific can be used to capture last year's memories. Thanks for the help!

I just posted some to my blog.

I don't sell anything on my blog so I think it is ok to post the link but just in case I will PM you. I dont want to get in trouble.

I havent read through all of the pages but have seen some great digital scrapbook pages. I have never done a page before but am very interested in learning. So are we allowed to use the designs on here? I see posts to donatalies kits. Where can you find them to download or purchase? I tried a link to one of them on photobucket but it says I need a password. I would love any help I can get. Thanks so much.

PS - my dream come true would be some of you talented ladies lived in Indiana and could give me a lesson on how to do this on Photoshop Elements.

I havent read through all of the pages but have seen some great digital scrapbook pages. I have never done a page before but am very interested in learning. So are we allowed to use the designs on here? I see posts to donatalies kits. Where can you find them to download or purchase? I tried a link to one of them on photobucket but it says I need a password. I would love any help I can get. Thanks so much.

I just posted some to my blog.

I don't sell anything on my blog so I think it is ok to post the link but just in case I will PM you. I dont want to get in trouble.

I would love the links/password as well if possible. Love, Love, Love all the DISigns. I am trying to create a digital scrapbook for my parents and in-laws from our grand gathering last year.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice. :goodvibes

Just went through this thread 1-50 ---

I'm working on a "scrapbook like" journal for my kids to write in while we are on our two week trip to WDW --- the journal boxes, tags, and frames are PERFECT - thank you so much ---

I noticed that around page 35 the journaling boxes stopped coming --- hope to see more! :lovestruc

I will now go to see if the photobucket and/or blog spot is still up and running.

Thank you so much for making everything and allowing us to use.

May i ask for a Coronado Springs tag, title, box, or journaling box??

Thanks again.

Natalie --
May I request the O'hana Breakfast autograph page w/ the Mickey w/ the "breakfast" logo removed?? Maybe the O'hana logo a little larger??

Thanks so much!!!

You have beautiful work - can't imagine how much time you've put in to all of this!

I am new to scrapbooking. I have been spending time looking through the first 20 or so pages of this thread (some great designs which I would love to be able to use) and have a question. What is a journal box please?

Go to the very first page -
...down to about the 4th post or so...
this thread is FILLED with accents and journal "boxes" as I call them.. IDK - maybe I'm using the wrong term! :confused3

Natalie --
May I request the O'hana Breakfast autograph page w/ the Mickey w/ the "breakfast" logo removed?? Maybe the O'hana logo a little larger??

Thanks so much!!!

You have beautiful work - can't imagine how much time you've put in to all of this!

Hi Hon
I just wanted to let you know that Nat (Natalie aka Donatalie) and Kelly--aka Kellbell is not DISigning here anymore. Many of the DISigners you see here have left or are taking a break from DISigning. sorry
Hugs Mel

oh... well -- i guess i was too late... outta luck
any 'referrals' you'd like to make on good threads to check out??

Thanks for the info -- gosh i feel dumb! :headache:

Hi! I am new to this site and would love to use this chip and dale kit. When I click on the link it says I need a private album password. Any chance you would be wililng to help me?
Thank you so much!
Alicia

Natalie can be found if you search for "Natalie's little corner of the world", she is still designing.

Kellybell can be found by searching Kellybell designs.

I know this thread is YEARS old - I was wondering if this is a digital kit (Lilo and Stitch Kit by donatalie) , and how I go about getting it?? If anyone knows PLEASE let me know! Thanks!!!

here's some stuff for Lilo & Stitch

Does anyone have the password for Natalie's 4shared account and are you able to share it?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter