Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your book is AMAZING... It is a treasure for the whole family. I'm planning to do one for our trip in November. Thank you for making all your disigns available to us non creative folks.. We appreciate it.. YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks for sharing your book Natalie! I loved seeing your LOs but was really anxious to see everything put together. Better than I anticipated!!

I just finished printing and putting the girls autograph books together. THANKS again Natalie! I am using your Vol 2 this trip. (The girls are SO excited about getting autographs in their books. They LOVE them. I will post a picture for you next week.)Probably vol3 in October. Since the characters are changing Sunday I made a few, ala Natalie's style. ;) Natalie, please feel free to re-do :goodvibes

I made Lotso 7"L x 5" H but will work fine as a 6x4:
th_LotsoBear7X5_Sand.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I need to darken Bert's background a bit:
th_Bert_6x4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I read Clarabelle and Horace Horsecollar are replacing ... I think two of the Country Bears at the Frontierland Hoedown. So I made Clarabelle but then read it is not a meet and greet, more like a dance party.
th_Clarabelle_6x4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is the cover I made, will post a blank when I get back. I think it was Pat37nl that made the original version of this one but I kinda tweaked it for our little princess. (I need to tweak it some more by adding glitter behing the Mickey Head and a thin glitter frame under the beveled frame):
th_Cover-Bianca_3a.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Natalie, you are missing Dug (UP) from Vol 3. The Up gang is going from DHS to AK. Rapunzel and Flynn are coming in October. Here are a list of some of the character changes - http://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/rumors. The lady who maintains this site is a Cast Member and a fellow DISer (Berlioz 70). I also read :yay: DL is testing Mickey Mouse with an interactive voice! :yay: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/mickey-mouse-testing-one-two-three-testing/

We are off to WDW tomorrow. Just wanted to wish everyone

a VERY Happy Mother's Day!!​

Natalie, I will be thinking about tomorrow when we go pick a pearl ;) and you Cynthia at Le Cellier :yay:. I have made notes on everything - take pics of the carpet! :rotfl2:

Sandy,
I'm so excited for you!! Have a Magical time!! I'm thinking of that Filet now!! I can't wait until we go back in 47 days! Make sure you take photo's in three's. Take one with your focal point to the left, then to the right and then center. Never know what side of the page you'll scrapbook when you get home. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see all your wonderful layouts when you return. Great links to all the updates. We are character lovers too so I frequent the link you listed as well. Every trip it's our goal to get at least one new character. It's tough!! But we should be good to go now with Lotso coming out... YEAH!! Take LOTS of pictures!! :cool1:

For all of you that do digital scrapbooking, what program do you use to build the designs? Is everyone using something like elements or will something more simple suffice when using the scrapbook kits?

If it makes a difference, I use a macbook. If I need to upgrade to a new macbook or macbook pro, give me a recommendation to that effect please (I can use it to help persuade my husband that I need a new laptop :littleangel: ). Thank you for all your help. I love what everyone has been doing with their memories.

For all of us who have loved and enjoyed Natalie's designs like me I wanted to let the secret out that she has just started a Blog and has started creating and selling kits and has FREEBIES!! WooHoo!!

If you want to stop by here is the link

http://natalieslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/ :thumbsup2

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

FINALLY! Thanks for the great news Cynthia!! You, Natalie and I share the same scrap design style. With her kits and your fantastic layouts maybe now I can finally get my books done! I fly back from Orlando tonight. I am hoping to get some pages done on the plane.

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR NATALIE!!! Thank you Cynthia, you just put the cherry on this trip! :banana::banana:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

For all of you that do digital scrapbooking, what program do you use to build the designs? Is everyone using something like elements or will something more simple suffice when using the scrapbook kits?

If it makes a difference, I use a macbook. If I need to upgrade to a new macbook or macbook pro, give me a recommendation to that effect please (I can use it to help persuade my husband that I need a new laptop :littleangel: ). Thank you for all your help. I love what everyone has been doing with their memories.

Several of us use Photoshop Elements. There is a PSE version available for Mac. The memory books are truly my favorite souvenir. Many of the digital scrap kits are available for Mac, just ask the designer before downloading or purchasing. :thumbsup2

Sandy,
I'm so excited for you!! Have a Magical time!! I'm thinking of that Filet now!! I can't wait until we go back in 47 days! Make sure you take photo's in three's. Take one with your focal point to the left, then to the right and then center. Never know what side of the page you'll scrapbook when you get home. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see all your wonderful layouts when you return. Great links to all the updates. We are character lovers too so I frequent the link you listed as well. Every trip it's our goal to get at least one new character. It's tough!! But we should be good to go now with Lotso coming out... YEAH!! Take LOTS of pictures!! :cool1:

GREAT advice! I took the Right, Left, Center pics of carpet and wallpaper EVERYWHERE we went in the world. Now I have a better idea of the LO. I did get the funny looks :eek: but I didn't care because I was thinking how great the book is going to come out! ;) Am I the only one that gets happy when my girls take a picture with a character because I am already getting excited about which kit I can use for the LO?! :rotfl2: Especially Marie because I LOVE Natalie's Marie Kit. :yay:

Cynthia, the filet at Le Cellier was amazing as was the Chedder Cheese Soup. It is our new favorite table service spot!! We were there for Mother's day. Hands down - THE BEST. SO worth being online at 6am, 6 months in advance. ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH for your FANTASTIC advice!!

Our girls fell asleep while waiting for Lotso. I got his pic and autograph anyway. Will post it when I get home. He's a sweetie! Nothin' like getting a bear hug from a 6' bear! :goodvibes

Natalie, our girls loved showing off their autograph books to everyone. The characters LOVED seeing their special autograph pages, especially Pirate Goofy! He motioned - how did I know he was going to be a pirate? I told him it was one of Disney's best kept secrets! :rotfl2:

Sandy

Does anyone know if the scrapbook folder has gone missing from Natalie's photobucket site. I wanted to get her Chip and Dale kit, but can't find the folder on her photobucket site anymore. Thanks.

Julie

I pulled together my Pluto stuff to share.....

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Scrapbooking/Scrapbook%20Kits/Pluto/

Kit.jpg

Ok I have been digitally scrapbooking for almost 2 years but I am having a little trouble fiquring out how to get these scrapbook kits to open???

I have FINALLY finished the first (of 3) of our scrapbooks from our 2008 trip.
This book only features the Meet-n-Greets that my DD had on our trip (not including MNSSHP because that has it's own book!)

Wow, I just came across this tread. I started reading 5 hours ago and now it 1 o'clock in the morning here in Germany and I'm so excited that I have find it. I just love all the things you made, but the book is incredible. Wow, I'm speechless!!!!

Does anyone know if the scrapbook folder has gone missing from Natalie's photobucket site. I wanted to get her Chip and Dale kit, but can't find the folder on her photobucket site anymore. Thanks.

Julie

i'm curious too! I thought i read she removed them for her blog site, but they are not available on there, that i can find.. anyone know if she will be posting them on her site?

Here are a few new layouts......

MK7Princesses.jpg

Wow, Natalie, I just came to page 40 and saw the Belle layout. Is it possible to buy/get it somewhere? I have pictures of Kiara in her Belle dress and the page would just be perfect for them.

RIMG0002.jpg
RIMG0008.jpg
RIMG0006.jpg

i'm curious too! I thought i read she removed them for her blog site, but they are not available on there, that i can find.. anyone know if she will be posting them on her site?

I am curious as well!! I love her stuff and would love to use it in my scrapbook I'm currently working on.

I have tried going to the photobucket link for the scrapbook kits and it says you need the password. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am going on our 1st trip to WDW and have fallen in love with some of her kits she posted here and would love to be able to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter