Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryebishop

Mouseketeer
Don't know if this is the right place for this or not. I was looking for some DISigns to be used in my Disney scrapbook (page toppers, journal boxes, etc...) Does anyone know where I can find anything like this?

Thanks!

What a grerat idea, I'm of no help to you, but I certainly would like to have someone start something like this as well.

I thought it was a good idea. I am always looking for something cute and different for my scrapbooks. What I am really wanting is some journal boxes to use on park specific and restaurant specific scrapbook pages? Kind of like what I have seen on journal pages but just blank so I can write my own stuff on it.

This is very simple but is it kind of what you're looking for............

Akershus.jpg

That is absolutely perfect. You wouldn't want to DISign more would you??!!?? ;) I love all of your work and used so much of it for our last Disney trip. Thank you so much for all that you do. You are wonderful at what you do. Look forward to seeing more!

I did these for another requester that was looking to use them as autograph pages, maybe they will suit your needs:goodvibes

Would it be too much trouble to change the year to 2008? You have any others. These are cute.
Thanks

I can change them to 2008 and as for others, it's easier for me to work off a list instead of guessing which restaurants you would need.:cutie:
So just list the resturants you need pages for, and I'll see what I can do:goodvibes

Princess Ali had asked me to try some page headers for the 4 parks. I have started with Magic Kingdom. Let me know if I am on the right track:cutie:

I can change them to 2008 and as for others, it's easier for me to work off a list instead of guessing which restaurants you would need.:cutie:
So just list the resturants you need pages for, and I'll see what I can do:goodvibes

Princess Ali had asked me to try some page headers for the 4 parks. I have started with Magic Kingdom. Let me know if I am on the right track:cutie:

This is too cute! Could you do one for AKL?:):banana:

This is just a "rough" list of things that I would like to see somethings from (don't have to have them all) :goodvibes

Tusker House
Akershus Breakfast
1900 Park Fare
Cinderella's Royal Table
Tony's Town Square
Le Cellier
Whispering Canyon
1950's Prime Time
Coral Reef

The 4 parks

Not sure about this .... but ....
Goofy's Barnstormer
Tower of Terror
Pressed Pennies
Camp Mickey and Minnie

By no means do I think I will get ALL of this just wanted to throw out some ideas and see what you could come up with. I love all of the DISigns and can't wait to use them. Thanks so much for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter