Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimalKingdom.jpg

Even though these were 8x8 you can make them 12x12 without distorting the image because I created them using a high resolution. I tried it just for fun and they look the same...there isn't any problems with pixilation (at least that I had). :)

Perfect! Thank you!:)

I did these for another requester that was looking to use them as autograph pages, maybe they will suit your needs:goodvibes

Kellybell:
I think these are great....If its not too much trouble may I request some
Kona Cafe
T-Rex Cafe
Donalds Safari Breakfast
Restaurantosaurus
Playhouse Disney's Play N Dine
Sci-Fi Dine In
Hollywood & Vine
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Turf Club Bar & Grill
Planet Hollywood
CRT
Cosmic Rays
Plaza Restaurant
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
Boma
ESPN

1 for each of the parks
Maybe 1 for each of the countrys at Epcot

I know this list is long, but anything that you can do would be much appreciated.

TIA

Nancy

These are GREAT!!!! Keep them coming ladies! I think all the places I need have been requested already! I just LOVE this idea!

Could somebody do a Wilderness Lodge journal box? That is my next pages that I am wanting to do. Also a journal box for transportation (bus, monorail, ferry). Thanks a lot!

Could somebody do a Wilderness Lodge journal box? That is my next pages that I am wanting to do. Also a journal box for transportation (bus, monorail, ferry). Thanks a lot!

Is this what you are looking for or would you rather have Disney characters? Also, I wasn't sure what size you like for journals...this is taller and narrower than Natalie's. Let me know if I need to change the size.

Journal-WildernessLodge.jpg

Lovely DISigns everyone!!!
More ink required...think this is a great idea for my trip next year with my grand-daughter.
Hugs Mel

:hug::thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter