Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did these for another requester that was looking to use them as autograph pages, maybe they will suit your needs:goodvibes

I love this idea. :thumbsup2

Would you do the above designs without a date? Also, would you consider creating the following as well:
- Boma
- Brown Derby with Fantasmic!
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Coral Reef
- Jiko
- Play N Dine
- Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus
- Teppan Edo
- Sunrise Safari

- A Dream Come True Parade
- Block Party Bash
- Fantasmic!
- IllumiNations
- Jammin' Jungle Parade
- Spectromagic
- Wishes

I know it's a long list, but there's no rush! I have plenty of time before our trip and that means plenty of time before scrapbooking. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:Thank you in advance for your time and talent!!!!:worship:

I can change them to 2008 and as for others, it's easier for me to work off a list instead of guessing which restaurants you would need.:cutie:
So just list the resturants you need pages for, and I'll see what I can do:goodvibes

Princess Ali had asked me to try some page headers for the 4 parks. I have started with Magic Kingdom. Let me know if I am on the right track:cutie:

Thanks Kelly, just what I was hoping for-Ü

.............'Ohana's

Ohana1.jpg

:thumbsup2I really like these journal boxes. :thumbsup2 Lilo seems to have a very faint pattern to the background on my screen. They kind of look like square stones? I love your extra little touches on all your designs.

Any chance you would do Pooh's Crystal Place and Donald's Tusker House?

I too love all of these... i'm looking for more journalling boxes, maybe one that says fantasyland... and one for Frontierland etc... so you can journal what you did and summerize the park by land....

whould also love a header (page topper) and journalling box for the two water parks...

subbing to this thread LISA

I am so excited that there are other scrapbookers looking forward to and requesting these wonderful disigns. I wish that I was as talented so I could do it as well. Thanks again for taking the time to help us out.

Kelly, love the what you do, so many ideas, would love it if you could do a journal page for the following

Garden Grill
Donald Safari Breakfast
Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Tony's Town Square
Le Cellier
CRT Lunch
Hollywood & Vine
Whispering Canyon
Cape May Cafe
Earl of Sandwich
1900 Park Fare
Pop Century
Chef Mickey's

With or without 2009 date is fine with me. I know you are very, I promise to be patient. I think I am just going to have to purchase some software.

Thanks!

Love it Natalie! Can't wait to see more *hint, hint* I am enjoying laying out the ones that you have done!

Here is my first attempt at WDW Scrapbook Pages...they are 8x8. I wasn't sure if someone could use them...

WDW1.jpg

WDW2.jpg

I love these, especially this one! If you plan to do more, would love to see the signature restaurants. We are trying quite a few of them this trip (Flying Fish, Citricos, Yachtman, Artist Point and a return to Jiko!) Course I haven't finished my scrapbook yet from the past trip and I am already thinking about the next one! :rolleyes1

Wow! These are great! Would love to see more...and would you consider creating some in 12x12?:)

Even though these were 8x8 you can make them 12x12 without distorting the image because I created them using a high resolution. I tried it just for fun and they look the same...there isn't any problems with pixilation (at least that I had). :)

OK...I would like to chime in with anything for the cruise line would be great.

We are doing

St Croix
St Thomas/ St. John
Castaway Cay

would love also

Pirate Night
Formal Night
Golden Mickeys
Excursions
My Special Day- Nathans 10th Birthday.
Our Cabin

Ship is Disney Magic....

Kelly and Natalie I know you already have lots of request on your own threads but if you have time no biggie no rush this would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter