Live Halloween trip.

I always worry that flight prices may become prohibitively expensive in the future, and that has been the main reason I haven't bought DVC, or, in my dreams, a nice villa. Coming back at the weekend from glorious sunshine and 80 degrees to darkness and cold makes it even more tempting though...

Great updates wayne. Makes these frosty chilly days feel warmer reading your threads.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

As we left Seaworld I wasn't feeling great, bad headache, heavy eyes and bunged up nose, still not 100% now at 11pm but feeling better than I was. Hope a good sleep and I will feel better.

There is a thread on the US Trip Planning board about people coming home from Disney with viruses over the last couple of weeks. Hope you haven't got whatever it is these people reckon they caught at WDW ;)

Feel better soon Wayne

Loving your updates Wayne. Its certainly making a VERY cold UK seem warmer;)

Did a double take on your Epcot photo's..Howard Jones. Oh how that brings back memories, I used to go out with his brother Martin...

I feel the need to start planning another holiday, or at least planting the seeds of thought into DH head!:)

I certainly don't mind the travelling this trip, just the 2 of us.
...building castles in the sky, just the two of us..!!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time x I bet Matt is glued to the photos but having his own great time at Uni.
It feels strange being on the other side of the trip report. Looking at the photos of steak, ribs and fajitas made my mouth-water... especially considering the type of food I've been eating at university recently!

I hope you and Karen have a nice romantic time though it probably feels strange without Matt.
:love::love:

Haha. :D

Lol, not surprised to hear that Karen is working on you :). I could 'feel' her OKW love when I was talking about it - it was subtle granted, the nods and smiles, but I thought then that there was a chance you would go back :goodvibes. I also suspect that Matt would back his mother too ;)
I feel like Old Key West is our home away from home: it's simply just a perfect resort. It sounds like a plan to me!

wayneg said:
Number plate Karen spotted and thought highly amusing, its my nick name ever since I started using DIS, both her & Matt call me Egg.
P1100968Medium.jpg
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It feels strange being on the other side of the trip report. Looking at the photos of steak, ribs and fajitas made my mouth-water... especially considering the type of food I've been eating at university recently!
Have you done anything with the chicken or mince yet or still all take aways & Pot Noodles?
Looks like you enjoyed Election night, I stayed up til the Ohio result.

Hope you feeling better now Wayne.

I am a typical man, its a bit of a runny nose, slight sore throat bordering on flu:rotfl:

Don't sneeze or cough on me later ;)

Off to bbb in a minute. Jessica's response to getting a makeover? No way! She is getting the makeover lol. Akershus for lunch, wish we'd booked at the castle now as it seems a lot of travelling.

Have you done anything with the chicken or mince yet or still all take aways & Pot Noodles?
Looks like you enjoyed Election night, I stayed up til the Ohio result.
Not touched the chicken or mince yet! Ordering cheesy chips always seems to be a lot easier, although I did buy a pasta and chicken ceasar salad this evening which wasn't too bad. The Election last night was really good, mostly because of the atmosphere infront of the big screen I expect though!

Been shopping today? Enjoy!! :)

Yesterday (Tuesday) was Busch Gardens, my favourite park. I can spend hours photographing the animals.

2 week old Rhino.
IMG_5776Medium.jpg

IMG_5692Medium.jpg

IMG_5694Medium.jpg

IMG_5698Medium.jpg

IMG_5742Medium.jpg

IMG_5818Medium.jpg

IMG_5755Medium.jpg

IMG_5752Medium.jpg

IMG_5748Medium.jpg

IMG_5733Medium.jpg

IMG_5731Medium.jpg

IMG_5729Medium.jpg

IMG_5725Medium.jpg

IMG_5713Medium.jpg

IMG_5812Medium.jpg

IMG_5691Medium.jpg

It was the quietest we have ever seen Busch, not sure if it was extra quiet due to elections.

No line at anytime of the day, every ride was stay on if you wanted, only 3 or 4 boarding new each time.

zero minute lines all day.
IMG_5814Medium.jpg

Zambia smokehouse to ourselves
P1100992Medium.jpg

P1100990Medium.jpg

P1100991Medium.jpg

On way back stopped off at Manny's for a meal. :cloud9:

P1110023Medium.jpg

P1110024Medium.jpg

P1110021Medium.jpg

wayneg said:
It was the quietest we have ever seen Busch, not sure if it was extra quiet due to elections.

No line at anytime of the day, every ride was stay on if you wanted, only 3 or 4 boarding new each time.

zero minute lines all day.

Zambia smokehouse to ourselves

On way back stopped off at Manny's for a meal. :cloud9:

Looks lovely. Not been to Busch for years. Just waiting for the little 2 to be tall enough for the bigger rides. Can't wait now x I'm pleased you enjoyed your day, zero minute lines ... What a bonus!!!!

0 minute wait for all rides - not something you usually see

I'm back at work today and DD back to school :eek:

Loving the trip report Wayne, really nice to have a Disney hit and although I read more then I write on here I've learnt so much from you so big thanks. Your Busch garden photos are great- the lion is looking rather hungrily at you in the photos- obviously thinking you're his next meal!

Zero minutes wait? Amazing! Oh, the joy of being able to go during school/university term.....but was there still a good atmosphere?

Busch is on our list for next year and a stop at Manny's on the way back is a great idea- will definitely try that one when we go.
The food looks yummy:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter