Live Halloween trip

Off we went to find food, ended up at Logan's Roadhouse.

P1100213Medium.jpg

I loved the ribs at Logan's Roadhouse. Jack and I were almost fighting to see who would eat the most ;)

Lovely big car for you all :)

Lovely to meet you all at last.

Hope you got to eat at chilli's tonight.

We just ended up eating at Earl of sandwich and looking in a few shops. Will hopefully make it to HOB tomorrow lunch.

Just seen your car pic - our's is identical (yours is alot cleaner!)

I loved the ribs at Logan's Roadhouse. Jack and I were almost fighting to see who would eat the most ;)
Matt had the ribs, thankfully he couldn't eat them all so we got a box for about half of them, I enjoyed them back at the hotel later.:cloud9:
Lovely to meet you all at last.

Hope you got to eat at chilli's tonight.

We just ended up eating at Earl of sandwich and looking in a few shops. Will hopefully make it to HOB tomorrow lunch.

Just seen your car pic - our's is identical (yours is alot cleaner!)

Yes ate at Chili's, another very enjoyable meal, excellent service, I think she was dissapointed we only ate one bowl of nachos, she brought us another but we refused.

Back to yesterday. Busch gardens, yet again my fave park, easily fills a full day, so much to do down there. 1st ride was Gwazi, front row for 1st time, excellent.
Rode Cheetah hunt for 1st time, another great coaster.
IMG_4594Medium.jpg

IMG_4602Medium.jpg

IMG_4616Medium.jpg

IMG_4627Medium.jpg

IMG_4642Medium.jpg

IMG_4698Medium.jpg

IMG_4660Medium.jpg

IMG_4655Medium.jpg

IMG_4709Medium.jpg

P1100336Medium.jpg

Evening meal at Orlando Alehouse (another Bday voucher, free Capt Jacks dessert)
P1100353Medium.jpg

P1100354Medium.jpg

P1100355Medium.jpg

P1100356Medium.jpg

P1100357Medium.jpg

I want to show my kids the MNSSHP photos as they are so brilliant. Trouble is, our trip is supposed to be a secret. Looks like you are having a fab time.:thumbsup2

never managed to get to busch gardens - but i'm guessing it's a lot like cedar point, which we adore....

the pictures from there are gorgeous!!!!

Will have to finish off at home, we leave tomorow.
Had a great week, weather a little cooler than we have had in the past at this time of year but no rain which is a good thing.
We feel as though we have been here well over a week, not done any rushing about so a lot more chilled this trip, compared to August we were here 23 nights and it seemed to be over in no time. Many people say to me "all that way for only a week?" I wouldn't hesitate doing it, this is twice this year we have done 1 week trips, both as enjoyable as the longer trips. :goodvibes

Im in :surfweb: just got caught up with the start of your live report and looking forward to the rest :)

Will have to finish off at home, we leave tomorow.
Had a great week, weather a little cooler than we have had in the past at this time of year but no rain which is a good thing.
We feel as though we have been here well over a week, not done any rushing about so a lot more chilled this trip, compared to August we were here 23 nights and it seemed to be over in no time. Many people say to me "all that way for only a week?" I wouldn't hesitate doing it, this is twice this year we have done 1 week trips, both as enjoyable as the longer trips. :goodvibes

Have a Safe journey home :)

We feel the same about 7 night trips - didnt think twice before booking a week in Feb. Its all we could do so 7 nights is better than none ;)

have a safe trip home!!!

i just realised i missed that really cool haunted mansion reflection picture....amazing shot!!!

and i have to say, tarzan's get up is very undisney looking to me!!
i don't recall ever seeing tarzan....not exactly a G rated costume!! :eek:

..... and i have to say, tarzan's get up is very undisney looking to me!!
i don't recall ever seeing tarzan....not exactly a G rated costume!! :eek:

A few years ago now, our large party family used to go and see the "Tarzan Rocks" show at AK as I remember. Dressed very much like Tarzan in this photo it quickly became Granny's favourite show - or so it appeared from her enthusiastic comments. We occasionally still wind her up her about it. ;):rotfl2:

A few years ago now, our large party family used to go and see the "Tarzan Rocks" show at AK as I remember. Dressed very much like Tarzan in this photo it quickly became Granny's favourite show - or so it appeared from her enthusiastic comments. We occasionally still wind her up her about it. ;):rotfl2:

i loved tarzan rocks!!!! you're right - tarzan wore something like....i forgot all about that...

Waiting at the depature gate in Tampa airport. A slight let down on the last day, we planned on spending the morning by the pool then call for lunch on the way to the airport. Unfortunately its been overcast and rainy all day so the pool time didn't happen.
Arrived at airport earlier than planned so we have 2 hours before departure, just over 2 hour flight upto Chicago, 2 hour connection there then transatlantic which I hope to sleep most of before the 3 hour drive back to Yorkshire.

Safe travels Wayne

I can't believe how quickly its gone!

We had the same thing with our planned pool day - which we saved for our departure day. That was the weekend it rained so much and we had skipped the pool altogether the last 4 days thinking we had the whole day there on departure day as our park tix would have expired by then .....

Hope your flights go smoothly with no delays :wizard:

Shame your last day did not pan out as intended.
Safe travels and thanks for your updates and Matt's blog that allowed us to share vicariously :goodvibes

Safe journey home wayne.Hope there are no delays. Looks and sounds like you all had a fab time. Like the look of the fries.Do they have chilli and cheese on?

Safe journey home wayne.Hope there are no delays. Looks and sounds like you all had a fab time. Like the look of the fries.Do they have chilli and cheese on?

They had cheese, bacon bits & scallions(spring onions):cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter