Live Halloween trip

wayneg

Our last night at home, tomorrow evening we drive down to Heathrow, a night in a Travelodge then an early flight Friday, 7:45am into Chicago 10:15~1:15 then down to Tampa for a 4:45pm arrival.

Been watching the weather, looks to be improving so I just booked MNSSHP for Sunday evening, how much has that risen in price? 2002 we paid $29.73, now $56.95:scared1:

We are considering booking a haunted carriage ride, never done that. Also High Tea again at GF if we can get a ressie.

Will be visiting SeaWorld, Uni, IOA & Busch.

We have about 11 or 12 restaurants on our list but only 5 evening meals (won't eat TS 1st night or MNSSHP night) no idea how we will cut that list.

Staying at the new Fairfield Inn, just completed a refurb and change from Country Inn & suites. Hope the internet is as good as it was then I can post some updates. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcofv-fairfield-inn-and-suites-orlando-lake-buena-vista/

Hope you have a fantastic holiday. :thumbsup2 Very jealous but looking forward to your fantastic updates! Have a safe journey! :)

Mrs TT

Have a fab trip! Looking forward to reading all about it :cool1:

I was wondering if you were going to do a live trip report again, i lurked a load on your last one before i actually signed up so yippie! :yay:

Have a safe trip and i hope you have so much fun! :)

Have a great trip :)

Hope the internet holds up so we can get some great updates :thumbsup2

Wayne, we arrived yesterday and havent got a travel plug do you know if we can buy them here? Gutted as cant charge the cameras

Wayne, we arrived yesterday and havent got a travel plug do you know if we can buy them here? Gutted as cant charge the cameras

Try the resort shop, Walmart. Publix. Last place I would go is the electrical stores, I called in one a few years back on Hwy192, they tried charging me almost £20 for something worth about £2.
I could pick one up for you at the airport if you could wait til Wednesday for it.

Thanks wayne, will let you know later, housekeeping said they might have one so will try and update later

Have a great trip - was just coming on to ask if Matt was blogging this time but as usual you are ahead of me! :lmao:

Safe travels Wayne, did you get a bargain for your flight?

Anyhow, all the airlines must have known you'd be away as the prices for next July/Aug are tumbling today: can see £350 July/Aug with Continental on loads of different dates via Newark:)

Safe travels Wayne, did you get a bargain for your flight?

Anyhow, all the airlines must have known you'd be away as the prices for next July/Aug are tumbling today: can see £350 July/Aug with Continental on loads of different dates via Newark:)

Thanks mossyflossy. Just spotted your post and have booked 4 weeks from the 4th July flying out of Glasgow with netflights for £422 and 1.6% cashback. :woohoo:

Mrs TT

Signing on - hope you have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter