Live Halloween trip

we are off to seaworld again today.

Is the meet still on for Wednesday? What time?

Hi Wayne on Matt's account.
Meet still on for Wednesday @ 6pm
We are just leaving for MNSSHP now so maybe no post this evening, it will be a late finish.
Had a great lunch at Bubbalou's:cloud9:

I'm clearly missing out as I like raspberries and vodka and have never had both together:cloud9:

I have 364 unbirthdays, 365 in a leap year:lmao:

I'm clearly missing out as I like raspberries and vodka and have never had both together:cloud9:

I have 364 unbirthdays, 365 in a leap year:lmao:

That would be a lot of raspberry vodka if this is your new choice of beverage to celebrate with ;)

raspberry vodka..that sounds lovely!

Mmmm, that vodka looks so good. So 3 adults, how many bottles can you bring home? ;)

That vodka sounds good but I wouldn't finish it in a lifetime, I'm not a heavy drinker...a 1/3 of that size might be perfect for me.

We both like all flavour vodkas but raspberry is probably our fave although I have some mango at home which is very nice. :cloud9:

Hope you had a great time at MNSSHP.

Hope you enjoyed the MNSSHP:thumbsup2
Great evening, a very late finish, rode Buzz at midnight then out, got to the car 1pm, we didn't rush, took pics up Main st as we left but only resort monorails running so took the ferry, always seems to take so long on the ferry when you are tired.
Everything short lines or walk on, longest line of the evening was Space Mountain, said 20 mins but took 30mins, apart from that longest was 10 mins for Tomorrowland speedway. most were walk on like big thunder & haunted mansion.
Got 3 bags of candy, some just gave 1 or 2, others gave handfuls.
Great spot for parade(2nd one) only 1 or 2 deep, not too busy. fireworks stood near castle for a great view, again not too busy.
Today back to Seaworld then shopping, I got 2 pair of Reebok trainers buy1 get 50% off 2nd pair, total cost £39, one pair has RRP of $100 so seems a good deal.

Hopefully upload more pics this evening.

Pics from yesterday, Bubbalous lunch & MNSSHP.

P1100040Medium-1.jpg

P1100043Medium-1.jpg

P1100042Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4423Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4426Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4481Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4485Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4475Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4491Medium.jpg

IMG_4548Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4521Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4470Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4556Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4584Medium.jpg

P1100143Medium-1.jpg

IMG_4591Medium.jpg

Some nice photo's :thumbsup2
Where did you view the parade from
Did you need a rucksack to carry all of that 'swag' :rotfl:

Wow wot a fantastic photo of the Haunted mansion reflecting in the water....if you look at the reflection it looks like a ghostly figure in the middle of the mansion ......:scared1: love it!

Great halloween party pics - we go Thursday.

6pm Wednesday is fine for us - margarita bar at dtd. See you then.

Off to busch today.

Wow wot a fantastic photo of the Haunted mansion reflecting in the water....if you look at the reflection it looks like a ghostly figure in the middle of the mansion ......:scared1: love it!

I noticed the figure myself:goodvibes
Have to give credit to Matt for the pic, a few years ago it would have been me spending time on the photography, these days its him, we leave him to take time with the pics and he catches us up.
Great halloween party pics - we go Thursday.

6pm Wednesday is fine for us - margarita bar at dtd. See you then.

Off to busch today.

As Claire says we are at Busch also, I will look out for you.

Didn't see you!

We had a great day - was really quiet - DD did air grover about 20 times in a row!

Didn't see you!

We had a great day - was really quiet - DD did air grover about 20 times in a row!

Looked for you all day, never saw you. we got there at 10:30am, left at 5:30pm. Nice to have a quiet park, easily got front row on Gwazi(1st time on front, great experience) Cheetah hunt no more than 10 mins.

Yesterday(Monday) we went to Seaworld, didn't take many pics. Just one here in the car park of me & our car, Chevy Traverse 8 seater(I said 7 before but its 2 rows of 3, passenger & driver)

P1100181Medium.jpg

We decided to eat just across the road at Chilis, no wait, ordered food, myself & Matt ordered from the 2 for $20 menu which included starter, server brought 3 sodas plus nacho's & salsa, just started to eat them when the lights went out. the whole area was in darkness. Server kept coming for a chat and appologise, eventually they said we would have to leave due to health & safety (no aircon so also getting a bit smokey) but there would be no charge for anything, we could also take more drinks & nacho's, we declined the offer as we had had enough.

P1100207Medium.jpg

No lights anywhere around Chilis
P1100210Medium.jpg

Off we went to find food, ended up at Logan's Roadhouse.
P1100211Medium.jpg

P1100213Medium.jpg

P1100214Medium.jpg

P1100215Medium.jpg

After food a stroll around DTD Westside.
P1100220Medium.jpg

P1100223Medium.jpg

Pictures are great. Especially like the HM one.

Power cut looks a bit spooky:scared1:

We had a white Chevy Transverse once too: they are a dream to drive.

Have a great time at the Margarita bar: just wish we were out there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter