Layout Challenge #15: Winner is Calanniebu!!!!

all great layouts everyone! i love to look at them all!

Our winner is CALANNIEBU (RYAN)

Congrats!!!!!!

Please PM me your addy so I can get you some goodies out!!! I've already know BAZZIL paper is a must!! :) (or maybe a few of the HL sheets to match the July pages in the calendar swap!)

Our winner is CALANNIEBU (RYAN)

Congrats!!!!!!

wow ... thanks guys!!! :) I'll start thinking of something good for tomorrow ... should I run it for another 15 day period or switch back to the week?

Either way, since I'm a fan of sketches, I will find a good one and post the challenge tomorrow :-) Sound good?

It's totally your call how long you run it!!! :)
It was just easier for me to extend it this time w/ spring break!

Congratulations, Ryan! Your layout was really nice.

I know I am past the deadline but I wanted to post my layout. Hopefully next challenge I will be more timely.:rolleyes1

welcome

Apparently I am techie challenged, I never can seem to post a pic. Oh well.

Congratulations Ryan!!! Cool another sketch challenge. I would make it nice and long so we can work on it next weekend :goodvibes

HEY! You did the sewing around the edge. :thumbsup2

I like that look. Did you use a normal sewing machine?

The layout looks very nice too. :cloud9:

Great layout Pjilla. I just love DCWV!!! I also love the stitching. What kind of machine do you use?

Thanks for noticing. I just use my regular sewing machine. It is an old, cheap Brother I bought in 1990. I can't believe how it has held up! I've sewn curtains, clothes, lots of Halloween costumes, and some scrapbook pages! I have to be careful to not oversew too many areas, because it becomes like perforated paper and wants to tear. Sometimes if I an concerned about that I glue a solid piece behind it (after I sew it)to strength it.

Congratulations to our winner! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!................P

Congratulations, Ryan! Your layout was really nice.

I know I am past the deadline but I wanted to post my layout. Hopefully next challenge I will be more timely.:rolleyes1

welcome

Apparently I am techie challenged, I never can seem to post a pic. Oh well.

Now that I can see your picture on another post, I have to ask about the picture. I am rather clown phobic and my #1 most hated/feared clown is Ronald McDonald. (I actually had nightmares about him when I was a kid.) Just wondering where you saw him. Was it somewhere in WDW? If so, I will have to avoid that area on our next visit!...................P

Thanks, NEE. You always seem to come to my rescue.

Pjlla, don't worry, Ronald isn't at WDW. My daughter competes in Special Olympics. McDonald's sponsors the lunch for the atheletes. As she was walking out of the building, Ronald was coming for a visit. She had a one on one with him. You can tell she was impressed. NOT. :laughing:

Everyone's layouts look great! I was very happy to see that people finally posted layouts for this challenge! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter