Layout Challenge #15: Winner is Calanniebu!!!!

Did you see that BSU knocked off TENN this year in the women's tournament... of course they got knocked out last night..but I about fell off the couch because I hadn't heard that.....

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Oops, sorry, Brooke. ;) :lmao:

Goooo UConn!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Oops, sorry, Brooke. ;) :lmao:

Goooo UConn!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I know! I figure that is why Brooke has been sick. if not that is definitely Big D's excuse! Poor guy!!! :)

I believe UConn plays PU in the mens conference... Yup @ 7:07! I like UConn but I'm going w/ the upset for PU... only because one of their future players is a boy my DD goes to school w/ and we are friends with!!! I don't own any PU clothing but will in a year when this little guy (almost 7') attends PU!!

UConn's women play CA... PU women play Rutgers... those both should be very good games!!!

Today they are practicing in Indy for the Midwest Men's bracket... that includes Kansas Jayhawks, Louisville, ??, ?? (not sure who else off the top of my head)... I wish I could get down there..its FREE but they don't start practices till the kids are getting home from school!!!:headache:

Once IU's out (oops they have to get in), I don't pay much attention. No honestly, I'm glad Purdue is in - least they're from Indiana.

I was sorry to see BSU lose the other night too. They always seem like such an underdog!

By the way, I was going to ask you to not include me in the drawing since I'll be out of town from 3-30 to 4-3 with no computer but I'm afraid I'll win by default. Anyway, if others enter, please leave me out of the drawing. If it's winner by default, I promise I'll be back on by 4-4.

I'm going to disney world, woohoo! (and I'm not taking the laptop!)

Once IU's out (oops they have to get in), I don't pay much attention. No honestly, I'm glad Purdue is in - least they're from Indiana.

I was sorry to see BSU lose the other night too. They always seem like such an underdog!

I hear ya! You had to scratch your head the entire season this year!:headache::sick::sad2:

By the way, I was going to ask you to not include me in the drawing since I'll be out of town from 3-30 to 4-3 with no computer but I'm afraid I'll win by default. Anyway, if others enter, please leave me out of the drawing. If it's winner by default, I promise I'll be back on by 4-4.

Have a great time!!! Is this trip in conjunction with a conference- I thought you had mentioned one before.

Rebecca

Have a great time!!! Is this trip in conjunction with a conference- I thought you had mentioned one before.

Rebecca

Thanks. Yes, I'm going to an education conference but added several days of personal time. The conference organizers are doing something really cool for us - they arranged a dessert/illuminations at Epcot Italy for the participants. I'm really excited about that too!

My co-worker has never been to wdw so this will really be fun. It's so great to go with a newbie!

Thanks. Yes, I'm going to an education conference but added several days of personal time. The conference organizers are doing something really cool for us - they arranged a dessert/illuminations at Epcot Italy for the participants. I'm really excited about that too!

My co-worker has never been to wdw so this will really be fun. It's so great to go with a newbie!

That is really neat!

Rebecca

I'll include you anyway and if you win, I'll host again for ya!!!! :)
You are stopping by to grab me right??? It's spring break for my kids..they can fend for themselves! LOL

I finally did the challenge - now I just have to take a picture and upload it.

Rebecca

I'll include you anyway and if you win, I'll host again for ya!!!! :)
You are stopping by to grab me right??? It's spring break for my kids..they can fend for themselves! LOL

Of course - we'll make room in the hotel room for you and who cares about the kids :rotfl:

Here is mine. I also used swap items for my title, sub-title and journaling space. :thumbsup2
100_4001.jpg

Here is my second one using more swap items.
The different yellows don't stand out as much in the photo, but they look good in person.
100_4011.jpg

This is before we got the igloo dog house. They shared a crate when sleeping at night, but during the day they like to be separate. Now they have the crate & igloo and no more box. :teeth: That is my other son sharing the bed.

Ahhh....the puppy looks so cute, and so do your layouts!

Very cute layouts, AWM!

I did mine last night - I'll take a picture when I get home tonight. My whole crop table did the challenge last night - it was a great sketch!

:thumbsup2 I like them both NEE!

I really want to meet Mary Poppins one day. I may drag the boys to her breakfast next time. :)

Nee - those are very cute. She's one of my favorite characters, after all that's one of the best live action disney movies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter