Layout Challenge #15: Winner is Calanniebu!!!!

Here is mine. I don't have a picture yet, but it shouldn't be a problem. We do cupcakes for everything in this house.

20090330_1303_edited-2.jpg

You know I love that cupcake layout! It looks even better in person - the stickled chipboard cupcakes look good enough to eat!

It turned out great Ryan. I don't think you were finished yet when I left. I just love those papers.

Ryan, the background paper, did it come like that? It looks raised/embossed. Is it?
I love the colors together.

Great LOS!~~~
Wow!!! Love the paper Ryan!! Where did you get it???
Love the cupcakes!!!

I'll add names tomorrow... doing a quick drive by... :)

Yes the background paper is embossed. It's from the Making Memories Chloe's Closet Line that Michael's has. I believe it's an Michael's exclusive.

I'll have the kids draw a name when we return from our free ticket run around 7:30pm...
Please feel free to continue to enter up til than!!!!!
Good Luck!!!

The LOs have all been FABULOUS!!!!

Well, since I was home today and had some scrapping time, I decided to make a final effort and get in on this challenge!

Here is my contribution. I did manage to make a quick second page to go with this. I spent/wasted LOTS of time going through all of my "school" related papers (since this is a 1st day of school page), but NOTHING seemed to work with the photos. So I ended up using a DCWV floral and stripe. I am fairly happy with the overall layout. I had a "school" shape to put down in that lower right corner (where the hearts are in the sketch), but I used a rub-on on the first one and it smudged! (Reminder to self... don't buy ki memories rub-ons again!). I used the second school shape I had and I misplaced the rub-on and I ruined it! So no school related shape for me!:headache:

ry%3D400

..........................P

HEY! You did the sewing around the edge. :thumbsup2

I like that look. Did you use a normal sewing machine?

The layout looks very nice too. :cloud9:

Great layout Pjilla. I just love DCWV!!! I also love the stitching. What kind of machine do you use?

Great layouts everyone!

I did most of my layout. I'll post it when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter