Layout Challenge #11

I clicked on the little mountain, and then pasted the url.:confused3

It hates me! :rotfl2:

I love everyones layouts. One of my goals this year is to actually compete in one of these challenges. LOL

I clicked on the little mountain, and then pasted the url.:confused3

It hates me! :rotfl2:

You had the http:// in there twice. I tried to put it in as you would an image and it still wouldn't work so I posted the link and that still didn't work. Oh well.

Love your layout. The ribbon is a great touch!!

OK my CD came from Disney, so I finished mine...tell me what you think? Now I need the next challenge to give me another awesome looking LO.

P1052137-1.jpg

great page danilynn!!! I thought about a page like that too..but my favorites are all vertical... now typing this.. I have an idea for it... :) I think I'll try it tonight by flipping the sketch! DUH!!! Brain freeze!!!

great page danilynn!!! I thought about a page like that too..but my favorites are all vertical... now typing this.. I have an idea for it... :) I think I'll try it tonight by flipping the sketch! DUH!!! Brain freeze!!!

Funny I didn't think of that part.

I tried this challange and it isn't workin' for me! I never realized how many pictures I take with the camera turned!
I have no horizontal pictures right now...or I should say what i am working on. So I did a different version of this......I will post later tonight. Waiting for DD to come home to finish the journalling part.

The great thing about sketches, is that they are versatile. Turn it 90 degrees. Vertical pictures!

SOunds logical...but it didn't work....don't ask me but it just didn't work! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter