Layout Challenge #11

Thanks everyone. I went to ACM today (again) and picked it up. I can't wait to start playing with it tonight! :yay:

I don't have anything to share but I love all these ideas.

Thanks everyone. I went to ACM today (again) and picked it up. I can't wait to start playing with it tonight! :yay:

While you were there did you sign up for their internet mailing list? I went last night on my way home and I did. So now I can use their coupon and then go to Michael's with their own coupon...I hate to pay full price.

While you were there did you sign up for their internet mailing list? I went last night on my way home and I did. So now I can use their coupon and then go to Michael's with their own coupon...I hate to pay full price.

I've been on their e-mail list for a while now. It's great getting the coupons e-mailed. I just print a couple of them and keep them in purse if I need one. We don't get the newspaper so I never get them from there. I've use ACM coupons every where. I just used one the other day at Joann's for 50% off. I never get Michael's coupons either so I use ACM there too.

I've been on their e-mail list for a while now. It's great getting the coupons e-mailed. I just print a couple of them and keep them in purse if I need one. We don't get the newspaper so I never get them from there. I've use ACM coupons every where. I just used one the other day at Joann's for 50% off. I never get Michael's coupons either so I use ACM there too.

JoAnn's in Brick right? I'm not that crazy about that place. Not a very large selection. Looks like they are going out of business all the time.

JoAnn's in Brick right? I'm not that crazy about that place. Not a very large selection. Looks like they are going out of business all the time.

Yep, I hardly ever go in there except if I can't find anything at ACM or Mike's. They have some cute Disney papers or Disneyish papers that ACM and Mikes' don't have. I actually found there the replacement blades for my Fiskar trimmer that I couldn't find anywhere else. I think they have about 1/2 an aisle of scrapbooking stuff. They only thing they seem to have a good amount of is the DCWV stacks. Which BTW they have on sale for $8.99 starting on Sunday. Although it says it's the value packs so I'm not sure which ones those are. But I picked up their flyer that has a 50% off coupon on it.

Come one I want to see more LO!!!
Thanks to the motivation here I did 14 pages today, I'm FINALLY up to Christmas 2001. :lmao:

Great job everyone. We had 13 participants for this challenge and all the submissions were so creative! Well my darling DD picked the winner and it is....

PRINCESSNANCY96!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! PM me your address and I will send off your prize. I can't wait to see the next challenge.

Congrats Nancy! I know the deadline has passed, but just thought I'd share.

WorldlyFriends32005.jpg

WorldlyFriends12005.jpg

WorldlyFriends22005.jpg

Wow! I'm thrilled...now I've got to put my thinking cap on and come up with a good challenge.... OH my!!! Give me till about 10AM and I will try to have something up and running!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter