Layout Challenge #11

disneynut14

BeastFan
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got lots of new scrapbooking goodies.

For this challenge we are going to do a sketch challenge.

dec0812x12b.jpg

We will use the same guidelines as the previous challenges. Entries will be due Wednesday, January 7th by midnight EST. The entries will not be judged but will be entered into a random drawing for a cool prize. (still to be determined)

I can't wait to see all the entries.

I like these sketch based ones.
I think I must like to take direction more than my rebellious little self thinks I should. :rotfl2:

Oh, I'm printing this out..and hope to have a few of these done today!!! I have an idea in mind already!!!!!!

I am going to order all my Christmas photos and get cracking on this challenges. I so love layout sketches!

Hmmm, should I clean my scrap room or make a page? :rolleyes1

100_3513.jpg

Yeah, we can see how well the cleaning and organizing is going. :rotfl2:

Thanks.
My Babies in a Basket will be completely mortified if they see this. :teeth:

Oooooh! I like that sketch! I have actually been scrapping lately so I'll have to give this one a try. I also need to get to Staples to pick up a notebook with grid pages in it - good suggestion on Donna Downey's blog to use it for sketches.

Thanks for doing this! :)

Jill...who REALLY wants to scrap more in 2009...

Adorable..
DH and the kids kept bothering me so I gave up.. parents are due here shortly..when they leave I'm going to my room and if one person steps foot down those stairs.. I'm going to staple them to the ceiling!

I just printed all my pictures for the last quarter of 2008, so I should be able to come up with something to use this sketch for. I'm thinking Christmas.

Great page, AWM!

Ok I'm thinking Disney vacation ....Christmas....maybe. UH OH hope my photopass CD comes in time....After we do the page what do we put it on here through photobucket?

Aren't there laws in IN against that?;) :lmao: :lmao:
Uh, don't plan on getting caught!

;) Only IF you get caught.
Exactly... isn't it okay to duct tape them too?

Ok I'm thinking Disney vacation ....Christmas....maybe. UH OH hope my photopass CD comes in time....After we do the page what do we put it on here through photobucket?

Yes, most of us use photobucket so it's easier to work with!!! Welcome aboard..can't wait to see what you come up with!!! I have a ton of ideas going through my mind right now...but I've now got to get kids ready for bed and the cheese/cracker dish ready for DD's BB tournament tomorrow.... I think I'm going to take some photos and some sketches and magazines to pass the time tomorrow... :)

OK I started my page last night, before going to neighbors house. I just need to get my CD from disney for the pics and then add some embellishments.

Anyone else get started?:goodvibes

I will be doing mine tonight and posting tomorrow. Remember this challenge doesn't end until Wednesday at Mid. EST. I am still working on the prize.

Can't wait to see some layouts!

just sketched the sketch...

I'm gonna try and us this for something...I love sketches couldn't pass it up!

be back w/ my picture hopefully soon :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter