Layout Challenge #11

I have been procrastinating for over a month and have not scrapped:scared1:

I hope this one kicks me in the butt to get something done!!

Great sketch by the way, I really like this one.

Amy

Hello everyone! :wave: I'm new to these threads but I love to scrap! I love that layout idea...I'll see what I can come up with tonight! I'm still working on my scrapbook from our March 2008 WDW trip so this is perfect timing!

OK here is what I came up with:

WishesPage.jpg

OOOoooo! That is a great use of firework photos & that cute jolee.

Thanks! I just was looking at some of the older challenges and I saw some of your submissions! That "Brothers" page for the monochromatic challenge was beautiful! :thumbsup2 I always feel so bad using a whole 12 x 12 page for one picture but I'm really getting into it with this book I'm working on now. I'm using a lot of handmade pieces that are of pretty good size - and naturally take forever and a day to make - so we'll see how long my patience holds out... :rotfl2: Thankfully I have 15 hours of Disney music on my iPod to keep me going :lmao:

Great layout!!!

I do have one completed but I am not crazy about it. I may try and do another one today.

Simba22, Love the layout!
I need to work on this. Hopefully, DS will behave during one of the play-off games and I can get it done! :thumbsup2

I did mine last night, and like always, my layout doesn't come close to looking like the sketch. Odd, considering I am such a scraplifter. I am going upstairs and taking a picture of it and my new Crop in Style cubes in my scrapbooking room.

Off I go.......................

simba22 gorgeous layout..

I'm having a hard time Liking my lo...so I'm still working on it.... Hope to have something done today!!!

Here is my layout. I hope the picture posts okay.

welcome.sfly

I fixed it. Had too many https in the address. But I still don't understand why my picture doesn't show like everyones elses.

OK I did 2. I wasn't crazy about the first one on the Peoplemover at WDW so I tried again with beach baby.

Here they are:

20090104_1058_edited-1.jpg

20090104_1059_edited-1.jpg

This is Lisa's page. You have to use the icon with the little mountain on it to make the pictures show up instead of the link:
cwvDm9asA3Lw9bMm4bl5etGTDQ

Great pages everyone! I hope to get mine done before the deadline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter