Layout Challenge #1~Winner is~nicurn

Hmm, maybe I'll make lemon bars for my mom today then.. she's still feeliong woozy after the crash.

it really worked for me ZtH! that would be so nice of you.
how's dad? is he coming home today?:flower3:

jacksmomma,
my thoughts and prayers are with your mil.
hugs to her!
:hug:

just thought i'd throw it out there that lemon is the natural cure for nausea. so anything lemon takes that feeling away. i ate so many lemon drops when i was pregnant with bubba. lemonade, lemon candy, i even put lemon juice in my water. worked very well for me.
i must say the bubba is a NUT for lemonade. must be my fault!:rotfl:

and someone told me with my mom that black licorice was good for cancer patients also? i never did get to try it with mom, but it's what i've been told.
:hug:

I knew that ginger was good for nausea, but not lemon; although it makes sense they have a lot of the same flavor notes.

Thus far I have been reading about ground flaxseed, rice for chemo days, and immunity smoothies. I told her by the end of this I would be a personal chef! :lmao: It made her smile.

(((Hugs))) to you! :hug:

I knew that ginger was good for nausea, but not lemon; although it makes sense they have a lot of the same flavor notes.
You may want ot be careful with lemon, as chemo can cause pretty nasty mouth sores. tehre is alot they can do at the clinic for nausea now. If she does get mouth sores, get her dentist to get her lidocane.

You may want ot be careful with lemon, as chemo can cause pretty nasty mouth sores. tehre is alot they can do at the clinic for nausea now. If she does get mouth sores, get her dentist to get her lidocane.

Yes, I knew that too. I will keep the dentist in mind. I am anticipating that she will have a lot of nausea, she always has stomach issues when she is ill or on meds. :guilty:

I haven't been in on a challenge for a while, but I'm hoping to get a page or two done for this one! I love what everyone has posted so far.

I clicked on the challenge several days ago while I had some time at work, but the computers there don't show pictures, so I didn't even see the sketch. Hopefully I can find some time this week to get in on this. You all have certainly been busy with it!................P

Here is my submission...Finally! :cool1: This is DS with all of his loveys. The patterned paper is actually his blanket that I scanned in and printed out on regular computer paper. The journaling on both sides of that are the names of his loveys and the journaling at the top of the page are the dates that each of the loveys joined our family. I really had a great time creating this one. Thanks for a great challenge! :thumbsup2

IMG_0050.jpg

Here they finally are:

DSCN1502.jpg
DSCN1503.jpg

Not sure why the pics linked smaller. Anyway, the journal blocks say:

"Abigail Grace"
curious, intelligent
fascinated by mittens
hates closed doors
hangs out in warm laundry
has the prettiest big eyes

"Tabitha Joy"
affectionate, laid-back
fascinated by water
loves high places
hangs out in the play tent
has the lovliest loud purr

jacksmomma and pollyannamom, very cute layouts! :)

Here they finally are:

DSCN1502.jpg
DSCN1503.jpg

Not sure why the pics linked smaller. Anyway, the journal blocks say:

"Abigail Grace"
curious, intelligent
fascinated by mittens
hates closed doors
hangs out in warm laundry
has the prettiest big eyes

"Tabitha Joy"
affectionate, laid-back
fascinated by water
loves high places
hangs out in the play tent
has the lovliest loud purr

I love these...and the journalling is great! Thanks for playing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter