Layout Challenge #1~Winner is~nicurn

Every page posted is great!!!! You guys are motivating me to do this. I've printed out the layout and I'm going to work on a page this weekend. Thanks for the challenge!!!!

I am definitely in this month! I am a traditional scrapper and I am slow (compared to most of you), so my goal is 2 pages a week for the month. :thumbsup2

Every page posted is great!!!! You guys are motivating me to do this. I've printed out the layout and I'm going to work on a page this weekend. Thanks for the challenge!!!!

Great, can't wait to see it!

I am definitely in this month! I am a traditional scrapper and I am slow (compared to most of you), so my goal is 2 pages a week for the month. :thumbsup2

Only 12 more days for this challenge! Keep plugging away!

This was supposed to be posted on the October page countdown thread...weird! :confused3

I hope to get this challenge done early next week!

Here are my pages for this challenge. It's a 3 page layout and will be the last pages of the book for the trip to Montana we took in 2008.

When we started taking wildlife photos on our trip, we seemed to end up with only animal butts. They would be standing nicely until right before we took the picture and then they'd turn around. Even the swans didn't cooperate. Every picture I have of the swans has them diving under!:lmao: Anyway, it got to be a game we played on the trip, trying to get a photo of the butt of every type of animal we saw. I decided it would be a fun way to end our book so at the airport on our way home, I got a picture of our butts! It goes nicely with the photo I'm going to use as the first page, which is us arriving at the airport (the front of us!!:lmao:).

Page 1
Montana001.jpg

Page 2
Montana002.jpg

Page 3
Montana003.jpg

Jennifer, thanks for giving us this challenge. It was fun!!!

Great one DIT!!
We have some photos just like that.. I may be "lifting" the idea... I'll let you know how it turns out!!!

That is great DIT! lol Why do the animals always turn at the last minute?! We have so many butt shots too. :lmao:

Okay...I am printing pictures for this today. Hopefully I can get to it by the end of the week. I feel like I have been saying that since the challenge was posted!
My MIL starts chemo this week, so I have been reading up on that and researching recipes and healthy diet recommendations for her. That has taken up most of my scrapping time. (I am however more than happy to do it for her. :goodvibes)

Stephanie - rotflmbo!!!!!!! :rotfl:

jacksmomma - :wizard::wizard:for your family, especially MIL. I'm so tired of the C word. :guilty:

jacksmomma,
my thoughts and prayers are with your mil.
hugs to her!
:hug:

just thought i'd throw it out there that lemon is the natural cure for nausea. so anything lemon takes that feeling away. i ate so many lemon drops when i was pregnant with bubba. lemonade, lemon candy, i even put lemon juice in my water. worked very well for me.
i must say the bubba is a NUT for lemonade. must be my fault!:rotfl:

and someone told me with my mom that black licorice was good for cancer patients also? i never did get to try it with mom, but it's what i've been told.
:hug:

Okay...I am printing pictures for this today. Hopefully I can get to it by the end of the week. I feel like I have been saying that since the challenge was posted!
My MIL starts chemo this week, so I have been reading up on that and researching recipes and healthy diet recommendations for her. That has taken up most of my scrapping time. (I am however more than happy to do it for her. :goodvibes)

You've still got a week!

Good thoughts heading your way for MIL. That nasty C word just won't go away... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter