Layout Challenge #1~Winner is~nicurn

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
Congrats nicurn!

Thanks everyone for playing!

Layout Challenge #1 - All Scrappers Welcome!

Welcome to the Layout Challenge #1. This is open to all scrappers, traditional, digital, and hybrid. The theme is open to whatever you wish to scrap. There is no Disney requirement.

This challenge will be open for 3 weeks, from September 23-October 14. PrincessM will draw a name at random on October 15th. The winner will host the next challenge.

In this challenge, please use this sketch, which I found on about.com,

monogramsketch1.jpg

Feel free to turn it on its side or upside down or whatever, have fun with it. All I ask is that you use a monogram on your page.

Here is my sample. I ended up doing a 2-page spread, because I had too many pictures ;)

DSC_0067.jpg

Digital scrappers, please feel free to post your sources with your layout. However, please do not include any links, only plain text.

THANK YOU!!

Players:
nicurn
Nutz4Disney
wptclc
scrapgirl3
ScrappyRN
DisneyIsTerrific
jacksmomma
PollyannaMom

ooh, that's a cute sketch. I will hopefully have a working computer by the weekend and will get right on this challenge! :) thanks for hosting. :goodvibes

I love the monogram aspect. That is not something I have done before, but I am looking forward to trying it.

right now I'm thinking I could use dd's 1st days of hs pics that she and all her pals have been taking. :lmao: love facebook for that reason.... I can "see" all of the pictures...

I'm in! I have 3 ideas in mind.. I may end up doing all 3 and posting them!

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...
Ok, off to get my kdg. child and than errands.. I need to find receipts to get returns taken care of!

here is mine since the computer is working right now and I just realised we are super busy starting this weekend... :)

disscrapbookchallengeoct09copy.jpg

credits: snail: digidesignsart CU volume 4 by rakusa designs
red paper: kayleigh's day mini kit by trinidad huelga
red stitched ribbons: kanelo's xpressions (original colour brown sugar)

here is mine since the computer is working right now and I just realised we are super busy starting this weekend... :)

Cute...love the snail! :rotfl2: Go Go Escargot! :rotfl2:

yeah, no idea why it's a snail but I figure one might as well embrace one's inner snail right? :) it also presents me with a challenge... how many snail things can I find in the next 4 yrs? :)

I'm in! I have 3 ideas in mind.. I may end up doing all 3 and posting them!

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...
Ok, off to get my kdg. child and than errands.. I need to find receipts to get returns taken care of!

Did you get any done? Huh, didja, didja?

I'd like to join in. Bet there will be a lot of great pages!

Can't wait to see what you do!

Excellent! Love the colors! Yipppeee! My first entry ;)

That is TOO cute! LOVE the snail. Somehow, I've GOT to find a way to use that line GO! GO! Escargot!

(Check for the typo in the journaling though, before you print it!)

Hey, now that I printed photos (all 600+ of them...) I should be able to do this! Maybe I'll scrap my birthday from last year for this (yeah, I'm a year behind), since the challenge ends on my birthday!

ugh... and that is why I was never good at typing. :) thanks for letting me know since I would have just printed it... :)

I just finished. 10 more pages and I meet my yearly goal of 266 :banana:

Thanks for the sketch.

Here ya go:
2088258320079946734S600x600Q85.jpg

Both pages look really great. I love the snail. I never would have expected that to be a school mascot!!!

N4D, congratulations on getting so many pages done! I've probably made that many swap pieces this year, but pages for myself is most likely single digits! I need to follow your lead!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter