• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Larisa & Nick 7/18/09 - invitation voted best of 2009!!

Beautiful dress! It looks so great on you. Love the veil too. That was the hardest part for me.

Larisa -- You look gorgeous! Love the look of the long veil - beautiful with that style gown. I had to laugh -- every Davids looks the same, right? Which one did you go to? Your pix look like Prices Corner. :)
Thanks, yeah they're all slightly ghetto fabulous, haha, this one is in Bowie, MD.
simply beautiful!! Gorgoues dress!
Thank you!!
and it fits you beautifully too!
Like a glove! A very tight glove. ;)
Beautiful dress! It looks so great on you. Love the veil too. That was the hardest part for me.
Basically I have learned with the dress and the veil that I will end up with something completely different than what I thought I would get!
You look absolutly beautiful!
Thanks!! Now I can look at mine everyday too, once I get to bring it home in December. Haha, it sounds like I'm talking about a baby.
Very pretty I like it! I have to lose a few punds if I want to breath or sit in mine also...!Lol!
Here's to shedding a few in the name of breathing! I ordered some crazy contraption to wear underneath that sucks and squeezes in and pushes up, we'll see if that helps!

wow i have just read your pj from start to finish and i am addicted i am deffintly going to be keeping up with this your work is beautiful has any one ever told you that you should do it for a living LOL (i know you actually do)

and that dress GORGOUES

wegot engaged at CRT as well 3 weeks ago today xx

I agree with everyone - beautiful bride alert!! :bride: Breathing and sitting down are completely overrated with a dress as beautiful as that. And I love the veil with it. :lovestruc

wow i have just read your pj from start to finish and i am addicted i am deffintly going to be keeping up with this your work is beautiful has any one ever told you that you should do it for a living LOL (i know you actually do)

and that dress GORGOUES

wegot engaged at CRT as well 3 weeks ago today xx

Congrats - The dress is gorgoues, looks like it fits perfectly!!!!

I agree with everyone - beautiful bride alert!! :bride: Breathing and sitting down are completely overrated with a dress as beautiful as that. And I love the veil with it. :lovestruc

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :worship:

A few small updates to report. First, my dress was on TV, on the David Tutera show, My Fair Wedding, on WE. :happytv: I started a thread in the general wedding section, I guess it would have made more sense to post it here, but anyway here is the link.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2005526

Next, I ordered our guestbook! I really like the idea of the interactive pages I found at the Guestbook store (www.guestbookstore.com) and they were so incredibly helpful and accommodating. There wasn't an exact color for the cover that matched our theme, so since I have fabric from the bridesmaids dresses my mom is so graciously making, I asked if there was anyway they could do a custom cover. They can, and its no extra charge! Here is an idea of what the pages look like that guests fill out. We will set this up a table during the cocktail hour.

guestbook_photo.jpg

Lastly, I caved and just pre-ordered our photopass CD for the honeymoon we haven't even booked yet! I've been following along with all these threads on the pre-order discount, and a cheaper rate for the resort photo session. No concrete answers so I just went ahead and ordered it because I knew we wanted to buy the CD and do the photo shoot no matter what. Turns out I got the $25 rate for the photo shoot!! :dance3: Only worries now are some people are mentioning pre-ordered CD codes expiring on people that ordered way far in advance like yours truly. Sounds like the problem can be resolved eventually, just maybe an extra hassle. Keeping my fingers crossed, just excited I got the lower prices!!

Well that's all I got for you for now. Later this week I am meeting with a florist and the designer who made my e-ring to talk about my wedding band, so I will keep you posted. Thanks again for everyone who's following along!!

Lastly, I caved and just pre-ordered our photopass CD for the honeymoon we haven't even booked yet! I've been following along with all these threads on the pre-order discount, and a cheaper rate for the resort photo session. No concrete answers so I just went ahead and ordered it because I knew we wanted to buy the CD and do the photo shoot no matter what. Turns out I got the $25 rate for the photo shoot!! :dance3: Only worries now are some people are mentioning pre-ordered CD codes expiring on people that ordered way far in advance like yours truly. Sounds like the problem can be resolved eventually, just maybe an extra hassle. Keeping my fingers crossed, just excited I got the lower prices!!

Well that's all I got for you for now. Later this week I am meeting with a florist and the designer who made my e-ring to talk about my wedding band, so I will keep you posted. Thanks again for everyone who's following along!!

Larisa, first of all your dress is GORGEOUS!

Second, I have a question about the resort photo session! I was reading up about it on the photo thread and it seems like nobody really knows what's goign on for sure with it. Was it $100 for the cd, and then an extra $25 to get the photo session? I was planning on getting the photopass cd regardless, and if the resort photo session is only $25 extra then I def want to do it for our honeymoon in April! Who do I have to call to book? Is the $25 the standard price, or is there a code or somethign I need to book it? Can my travel agent book it or do I need to do it myself?

Hi Angela ... yep, I just ordered last night, paid $99 for the pre-purchased photopass CD, and my confirmation email said $25 for the resort photo shoot. Says GF, but other posters have said Disney will honor it at all participating resorts. We really want to do Poly. All the info on the resort photo sessions is on this thread, which you've probably read and still been confused like me.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1972651

And the number to book is (407) 934-4004, I don't know if you or travel agent should call, but I think I read you can book 30 days out.

$25 is NOT the standard price, its actually an old price, and $75 or $150 is the new price. They will honor whatever price is on your email confirmation. Hope this helps, I know its still confusing. Basically I just decided to pre-order no matter what it cost because we really wanted the photopass CD and the resort photo session this one time because its our honeymoon. PS, haven't paid the $25 yet, I believe you pay that at the time of your photo shoot, but you need to bring your email with you to guarantee the price.

Hi Angela ... yep, I just ordered last night, paid $99 for the pre-purchased photopass CD, and my confirmation email said $25 for the resort photo shoot. Says GF, but other posters have said Disney will honor it at all participating resorts. We really want to do Poly. All the info on the resort photo sessions is on this thread, which you've probably read and still been confused like me.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1972651

And the number to book is (407) 934-4004, I don't know if you or travel agent should call, but I think I read you can book 30 days out.

$25 is NOT the standard price, its actually an old price, and $75 or $150 is the new price. They will honor whatever price is on your email confirmation. Hope this helps, I know its still confusing. Basically I just decided to pre-order no matter what it cost because we really wanted the photopass CD and the resort photo session this one time because its our honeymoon. PS, haven't paid the $25 yet, I believe you pay that at the time of your photo shoot, but you need to bring your email with you to guarantee the price.

I wish they had this all worked out! I'd def pay $25 for the resort photo session, and more than likely I'd pay $75 for it... now $150 seems a little expensive. So you don't know how much they're going to charge you until you get a confirmation e-mail???

i am really looking forward to hearing about your wedding band ideas with the designer to hear what he comes up with your e-ring is sooooooooo beautiful you are a very lucky girl x

I wish they had this all worked out! I'd def pay $25 for the resort photo session, and more than likely I'd pay $75 for it... now $150 seems a little expensive. So you don't know how much they're going to charge you until you get a confirmation e-mail???
I think its $75 with the pre-purchase, and the $150 is just the photo session, no photopass, no pre-order. That is of course if the price doesn't go up. So confusing :confused3 I know!

i am really looking forward to hearing about your wedding band ideas with the designer to hear what he comes up with your e-ring is sooooooooo beautiful you are a very lucky girl x
Thank you, I have do have an update on this coming soon, stay tuned!!!

I saw that you were doing a theme on old world fairy tales (jealous!) and thought you might like this person's paintings for inspiration: himmapaan.deviantart.com

Hi everyone, its certainly been awhile! Finally back on these boards and I will have some major updates soon. Lots of things to share, I'll get some photos up ASAP. Save the dates when out over a month ago, custom wedding band is done, flowers are done. Now that the holidays have come and gone, I have time to get back into wedding planning mode. Big things left to do include: Hair & makeup, cake, honeymoon details. Stay tuned .... :surfweb:

Hey Larisa! :wave: Hope your holidays went well - I'm looking forward to seeing the new updates! :goodvibes

I wish there was a function to Poke (a la Facebook). :confused3

We miss you Larisa!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter