Large number of restaurants with no availability???

I would like to respectfully disagree. A few times my mother (who does the active aspects of planning) has called when no availability shows up online.

The Disney website is a hot mess, and one year on our 180 day mark, the website was showing almost no ADR's available expect late at night. A few phone calls got us the ADR's we needed.

This is a situation which has been mentioned elsewhere on the boards.

You have probably called Disney Dining. I do this as well. If you try calling individually owned Disney Restaurants you are not calling the restaurant itself. Third party restaurants are different.

I am having a terrible time getting the reservations we want for our November trip! We are off site and I am having to do it day by day. So far I haven't managed to get a single reservation for my entire party of 10 together and haven't found a single Ohana reservation at all. :(
Just guessing, but maybe part of the problem is that your party is so large? Could that be why you cant get an ADR? It aint easy trying to find an ADR for 10 people. Isnt there a special phone number you can call for help with large groups? In any case, im seeing on these boards that a lot of ppl lately have had trouble getting adrs. Free dining promo is probably to blame. But who knows.

my 180 mark was Monday and I was able to get everything I wanted except for some reason, Artist Point hasn't been loaded for the week after Thanksgiving yet. We do have free dining and upgraded it to Deluxe so we have a lot of ADRs (we like to sit for breakfast and a sig. dinner and snack in between).

I think its a glitch, Artist Point didn't show up as available and when you try to go to the individual page its just stitch.

When we reserved this morning we saw lots of placing showing no availability on the main page but when you clicked in the individual pages, there were tons of times. Disney IT at its finest!

I just got on this morning for our Nov/Dec trip. I was shocked at the availability including O'hana which has always been a hard one for us. We have six people and found quite a few open times.(we don't have to eat at 9 pm this year, yes!!!) Also, a lot of early breakfast times were open at quite a few places. Keep trying as times open up.

What day did you get your Ohana reservation for? My ADR day was yesterday and I didn't get it for 180+4. Maybe too early in the week? And I think it's possible that being on a Saturday didn't help.

OK - so now I am having issues with the Experience App. When trying to make a reservation it only gives 60 days out from that day vs. the full 180. I called technical support and alerted them with my phone specifics. I have signed in and out and deleted and reinstalled the app as well. Same issue for days. Desktop works fine.

OK - so now I am having issues with the Experience App. When trying to make a reservation it only gives 60 days out from that day vs. the full 180. I called technical support and alerted them with my phone specifics. I have signed in and out and deleted and reinstalled the app as well. Same issue for days. Desktop works fine.
a couple days ago, a message popped up saying the app was only available for reservations 60 in advance. It then disappeared for a couple days, then on June 1st, the app began limited reservations to 60 days.

a couple days ago, a message popped up saying the app was only available for reservations 60 in advance. It then disappeared for a couple days, then on June 1st, the app began limited reservations to 60 days.
Well, that explains it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter