Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the last of them!!

usaKA.jpg

morrocoKA.jpg

franceKA.jpg

UKKA.jpg

canadaKA.jpg

Thanks so much for posting these. I just came here looking for a link I saw the other day with the flags and I can't seem to find it. These are great!

I like the book bound because it is a little bit smaller than the binder but I hate to take anything out!!:upsidedow

How about 2 books? Separate them somehow, like coloring book and activity book, character pages and attraction pages? Something like that? Double the cost but you don't have to take anything out? Just a thought. ;)

this is so cool I can't wait till my next Disney trip, This will keep the kids busy. Thanks for sharing it.

I love these! We are looking forward to a 12 hour drive to get to DL and this may keep me sane! :laughing:

Thank you for all the hard work. I am subscribing so I can keep adding to our stockpile. :goodvibes

You rock!:hippie:
I'm gong to use this for our surprise trip in 4 weeks ! :yay:
Great airplane activities!:cheer2:

The epcot color pages are great. Here are some things I found to do. Just thought I would share. I did a goggle search on all the flags. Printed them out and put them in a hat. I let my son pick one out of the hat. This week we are doing France. I gave him the sheet to color and we are saying Hello, thank you and goodbye using the french words. I may make a memory game out of the flags. If anyone has any other ideas please share.

I LOVE this activity book!!! :yay: I just purchased 2 Disney Pooh coloring books and a Princess math book at Dollar Tree. Right now my printer/scanner is broken but when I get it fixed I will scan some pages to add. Our trip is not until October so thankfully I have time.

I just stumbled on this thread when I was looking for something else. I downloaded the boy's activity book and will print to take on our trip.

The people around here are so nice, generous and helpful. Thank you!

I just stumbled on this thread when I was looking for something else. I downloaded the boy's activity book and will print to take on our trip.

The people around here are so nice, generous and helpful. Thank you!

I LOVE this activity book!!! :yay: I just purchased 2 Disney Pooh coloring books and a Princess math book at Dollar Tree. Right now my printer/scanner is broken but when I get it fixed I will scan some pages to add. Our trip is not until October so thankfully I have time.

You rock!:hippie:
I'm gong to use this for our surprise trip in 4 weeks ! :yay:
Great airplane activities!:cheer2:

I love these! We are looking forward to a 12 hour drive to get to DL and this may keep me sane! :laughing:

Thank you for all the hard work. I am subscribing so I can keep adding to our stockpile. :goodvibes

this is so cool I can't wait till my next Disney trip, This will keep the kids busy. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for all the nice words! I hope it keeps all of your little ones busy!

Everyone's pages are absolutely wonderful! I am going to make a binder for each of my boys! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

My printer can't handle all this printing, anyone know if OfficeMax accepts documents to be printed?

LOVE the stuff on this thread!!

Okay i got a question i downloaded the books but i can;t open them , i have a really old computer and do not have power point , is there another way to open i tried all the programs
Thanks

Okay i got a question i downloaded the books but i can;t open them , i have a really old computer and do not have power point , is there another way to open i tried all the programs
Thanks

Not sure what operating system you are using but you could try open office (its a free version of office) just google it and you can find a place to download it

I'm just getting my activity books and journals ready to go...and just found a deal! Staples Copy Center has 50% off black and white copies if you order online! Woo-hoo - just in time for me!

Thanks for your hard work, Krista - this is going to be fabulous for the 15 hour car ride!

I'm just getting my activity books and journals ready to go...and just found a deal! Staples Copy Center has 50% off black and white copies if you order online! Woo-hoo - just in time for me!

Thanks for your hard work, Krista - this is going to be fabulous for the 15 hour car ride!

Thanks! This makes me smile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter