Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
kellybell, I would like the following names in the Mickeyandfriends design: Ellie, Abby, Cade, Jenna, Jamie, Jeb. thank you so very much:)

Umm I know you did one for Gabby all ready but then you come up with these new beautiful ones and I can't resisit...soooooo when you have time may I have a princess one and a faires one that says "Gabby"
Please don't be shy about asking for a disign I have gotten better at it since I did that one before so I completely understand!:goodvibes
fairiesbutterflygabby.jpg

Oh Wow! Kelly they came out great! (The Cars & Toy Story Names)

Can I put in my request for both of those-
Cars one w/ Marcus & one w/ Darrin

Toy Story
one w/ Marcus
one w/ Darrin
one w/ Adriene

When you get time- I am so busy making these other shirst and the requests on your other thread- I am patient- Thanks so much!

Here are your requests.:goodvibes
carsnamedarrin.jpg

carsnamemarcus.jpg

toystoryadriene.jpg

toystorydarrin.jpg

toystorymarcus.jpg

Thank you so much. :worship: I can't tell you how much I love these. I'm going to keep watching what other characters you come up with, and I'm sure I'll be requesting more. I don't know how popular this idea would be but I love the Muppets, if you ever do run out of ideas. :rolleyes1 Thank you again. :flower3:

You are welcome I am glad you like them. Muppets does sound like fun, I'll have to hunt for some images!:cutie: I am trying to work on holiday themes right now!:laughing:

:cutie:
They look great! Thank you so much. What a neat thing you do for all us crazy disneyphiles!

Tassma

You're very welcome I am happy to do it!:cutie:

I saw Emma in the Mickey head with Cinderella. My other granddaughter is Abigail. Can you do one with Abigail? Thanks
I hope this is the one you are talking about:)
blueprincessheadabigail.jpg

Thank you so much! They turned out beautifully, and I had no problems finding "mom", "dad", and "nana" in your photobucket account. Wonderful work!:thumbsup2

Goodie!:yay: You're welcome!

Told ya you would be busy with these ones!! ;) Thanks so much!! The new toy story and cars ones are awesome too!!

Thanks for all 3 names!!! Have a magicial day!

SparkleHeartsThanks.gif

Once again my little neices have seen these and love them too ! I'm sorry to ask but could i request a couple more please ?

Fairies .... LIVVY , MOLLY

Mickey and friends ...... LIVVY, MOLLY, SAM, ROXY

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOUR BUSY WITH OTHER REQUESTS, AFTER ALL I HAVE JUST HAD ONE ALREADY ! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

No problem!:cutie:
fairiesbutterflylivvy.jpg

fairiesbutterflymolly.jpg

gangstarslivvy.jpg

gangstarsmolly.jpg

gangstarssam.jpg

When you get a chance can I get the mickey and friends with the names:
Ethan
Tyler
Ismael
Nancy
Mom
Dad
Cardenas Family

Mom, Dad, and Tyler are already done in my photobucket but here are the rest!:cutie:
gangstarsismael.jpg

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62
/KellybellNames/Mickeyandfriends/gangstarsnancy.jpg
gangstarscardenasfamily.jpg

gangstars2009.jpg

OOOOOOOOHHHHH. Those are sooo nice!!! Would you mind making one with Mickey for Andrew.

Thank you so much!!!:yay:

Thanks so much for the Garrett and Nana! They look marvelous!

You're welcome!:cutie:
Me again! I was hoping to find these names already done so you wouldn't have to make them, but I don't see them. I would like to request:

Aaron-Mickey and Friends
Wendi-Princesses

Thank you!
Lisa

Thanks for checking to see if they were already done, I appreciate that!:hug:
Here are your requests!:cutie:

gangstarsaaron.jpg

princesscrownwendi.jpg

Kellybell thank you so so much! I can't wait to put these on some shirts!!!:thumbsup2

You're welcome so so much and I can't wait to see a pic of the finsihed shirt!(hint hint);)

Hi kelly
I am sorry to bother you, i don't know if you saw my request or not or if you are working on it now, but can i request again:cloud9:

i was hoping you can do:
ToniAnn with the Fairies (i originally asked for the princesses) if you did it already NO BIGGIE

Nicole w/princesses
Paul w/ mickey and friends
Joseph w/mickey and friends....

thank you and sorry for the double post!!!!:)

I did already do them page 5 post 65!:cutie:
But here's the fairies.
fairiesbutterflytoniann.jpg

Hi Kelly, Can you do for me the following names please:
Matthew/ Mickey
Jadarious/ Mickey clubhouse if you can or Mickey
Tyron/ Goofy
Mommy/ Tinkerbell
Mommy/ Jasmine

Thanks so much

Told ya you would be busy with these ones!! ;) Thanks so much!! The new toy story and cars ones are awesome too!!

Thanks for all 3 names!!! Have a magicial day!

SparkleHeartsThanks.gif

Boy were you right! That's okay though I love doing it!:lovestruc
You're very welcome and you have a magical day too!:wizard:

could you smake me a princess name with Natalie
Sure! Here ya go!:wizard:
princesscrownnatalie.jpg

OOOOOOOOHHHHH. Those are sooo nice!!! Would you mind making one with Mickey for Andrew.
Thank you so much!!!:yay:

Don't mind at all!:cutie:
gangstarsandrew.jpg

Hi Kelly, Can you do for me the following names please:
Matthew/ Mickey
Jadarious/ Mickey clubhouse if you can or Mickey
Tyron/ Goofy
Mommy/ Tinkerbell
Mommy/ Jasmine

Thanks so much
The only ones I have disigned are the Mickey and Friends, Princess, Tinkerbellw/Fairies,and Airel, but if you are willing to wait a little while I can accomodate your other disign requests, but you will have to give me some time to build them! Let me know what you decide!:goodvibes

:worship: :worship: Thank you thank you:cool1: :hug: :flower3: :flower3:

You're welcome, please no need to grovel!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter