Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great! Thank you so much. What a neat thing you do for all us crazy disneyphiles!

Tassma

Hi, I love these ! Could I please get Mickey for
Mike
George
Dominic
DJ
Nicholas
Steve
and Princess for
Dorothy
Elaine
Terri

Thanks,
Terri

Yes you can!:cutie:
gangstarsmike.jpg

gangstarsgeorge.jpg

gangstarsdominic.jpg

gangstarsdj.jpg

gangstarsnicholas.jpg

gangstarssteve.jpg

princesscrowndorothy.jpg

princesscrownelaine.jpg

princesscrownterri.jpg

I saw Emma in the Mickey head with Cinderella. My other granddaughter is Abigail. Can you do one with Abigail? Thanks

I am super happy that you like them, and mom dad and nana are already done in my photobucket you can click on the link in my signature and get them there, they are in the names folder. Feel free to look around in my photobucket I have tons of other stuff there!:cutie:
Here are the rest of your requests!:wizard:
gangstarsuncle.jpg

gangstarsryan.jpg

gangstarsluke.jpg

Thank you so much! They turned out beautifully, and I had no problems finding "mom", "dad", and "nana" in your photobucket account. Wonderful work!:thumbsup2

Once again my little neices have seen these and love them too ! I'm sorry to ask but could i request a couple more please ?

Fairies .... LIVVY , MOLLY

Mickey and friends ...... LIVVY, MOLLY, SAM, ROXY

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOUR BUSY WITH OTHER REQUESTS, AFTER ALL I HAVE JUST HAD ONE ALREADY ! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Matching cousins please please

Mary and Megan in Princesses

Jackson and Cameron in Cars

I would really appreciate it Thanks so much!

When you get a chance can I get the mickey and friends with the names:
Ethan
Tyler
Ismael
Nancy
Mom
Dad
Cardenas Family

I LOVE your work!

I need :

Autumn in Princess Mickey head
Amber same head
Izaiah in a cars something.....

All for teeshirts-
THANKS

These are the coolest names. When you get a chance could I get these names in Mickey with the stars:flower3:

Lindsey
Sara
Mary Fran
Caroline
Johnny
Grandma
Grandpa

thanks so much

Me again! I was hoping to find these names already done so you wouldn't have to make them, but I don't see them. I would like to request:

Aaron-Mickey and Friends
Wendi-Princesses

Thank you!
Lisa

Kellybell thank you so so much! I can't wait to put these on some shirts!!!:thumbsup2

These are so adorable! I made shirts for my dd from a different Disigner for our July trip and she felt so special.I would love to make some for my sister and nephew for their upcoming make a wish trip.Thank you bunches in advance!!!
James in Mickey and Toy Story
Kaitlin in Fairies and Princess

James in Mickey & Friends is already done in my photobucket, just click on the link in my signature Names Only one and go to Mickey and Friends folder. But here are the rest!:cutie:

toystoryjames.jpg

princesscrownkaitlin.jpg

fairiesbutterflykaitlin.jpg

Can I get one with the Disney characters in my dd's name? Her name is Charisma.

Yes you can!;)
gangstarscharisma.jpg

Thanks so much Kelly! I think you are going to be SOOOO :laughing: busy with these ones!!

My original post also requested Wanda in the Mickey and friends, can I still ask for that one?

Thanks my friend!:flower3:

Sorry about that I did do it, just forgot to post it!:rotfl:
gangstarswanda-1.jpg

I LOVE these so much thank you !!!:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

You're welcome.:lovestruc
Those are too Cute!!

Wow! You are quick. Thanks a bunch!
Lisa

Believe it or not, it only takes seconds to edit names, it takes longer to upload pic then it does to edit disign!:surfweb: And you're welcome!:cutie:

Hi kelly
I am sorry to bother you, i don't know if you saw my request or not or if you are working on it now, but can i request again:cloud9:

i was hoping you can do:
ToniAnn with the Fairies (i originally asked for the princesses) if you did it already NO BIGGIE

Nicole w/princesses
Paul w/ mickey and friends
Joseph w/mickey and friends....

thank you and sorry for the double post!!!!:)

hi again kelly

new request from my daughter she has asked if you can do the following thanks

in mickey and gang - ally and leslie

and our surname in princess's style

you had already done emma at start of your thread so she took her own name from there if that was okay

also

and only if you can when your ready if you have done a toystory set do for me a papa and jj

thanks again kelly

That's okay to use names I've already done, and you're welcome agian!:cutie:
gangstarsally.jpg

gangstarsleslie.jpg

toystorypapa.jpg

toystoryjj.jpg

princesscrownstowell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter