Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

Can anybody join in this meet? We are 2 ladies who are travelling over from the UK for a girly week and a bit at Disney. Leaving the hubbies at home, so that we can shop and visit the mouse! On that night we are hoping to be dining at Citricos, but can come along after, as we are staying at the Yacht Club.

Jane

Jane and Ian said:
Can anybody join in this meet? We are 2 ladies who are travelling over from the UK for a girly week and a bit at Disney. Leaving the hubbies at home, so that we can shop and visit the mouse! On that night we are hoping to be dining at Citricos, but can come along after, as we are staying at the Yacht Club.

Jane

Speaking for Karen and the rest of us, yes - absolutely!!!

I've been the past few years and each year gets bigger and better. Who knows, we might end up with enough people next year to have our own private party - just DISers!!! :cool1:

Anyone and everyone over 21 is invited and welcome at this meet :) Come on over.

Oh they look soooo yummy! What did you have in them?
Hey, you weren't wearing your dis-green, but you were drinking it :teeth:
That's on my must have list! ::yes::
Have we started the official sign up list? I might be bringing my dis-Sil with me.
She's a good girl, so maybe I might make the "nice list" next year hanging out with her.
:rotfl2: Who am I kidding :rotfl2:

twotoohappy said:
Oh they look soooo yummy! What did you have in them?
Hey, you weren't wearing your dis-green, but you were drinking it :teeth:
That's on my must have list! ::yes::
Have we started the official sign up list? I might be bringing my dis-Sil with me.
She's a good girl, so maybe I might make the "nice list" next year hanging out with her.
:rotfl2: Who am I kidding :rotfl2:

No, no, no!!!! The naughty list is the place to be...much less crowded and all the really fun people are on it....don't try for the nice list. Boring!!!!

goofy4tink said:
No, no, no!!!! The naughty list is the place to be...much less crowded and all the really fun people are on it....don't try for the nice list. Boring!!!!

I don't think I'd have a chance ;) Atleast I'll be in good company!

I hope we get the place to ourselves for a bit before they open it up to the public, even an hour would be cool. I wonder how much it would cost and if we'd get to choose a few of the pianomen?

Have a great day everyone! My school's off today, so I have 4 days off :banana: ,so I'm off to the gym like a "good" girl :flower:

I would think that if we get there right at 7:00, as soon as they open the doors, we would be by ourselves for awhile. I know that there were a ton of people I never got to see/talk too last Dec. It was so dark and crowded, that I just couldn't figure out who was there that I knew!!! Not going to happen next year. I don't know what I'm going to do differently but I have to figure something out.

Diane, you are on the good girl list. Just look at all of those innocent remarks that others take the wrong way. You don't even know what you are doing.

Liz, I'm going to try to talk to someone to figure out how much it is to get them to let us have the bar to ourselves the first couple of hours, but I think it's probably going to be too expensive, and don't know if people would be willing to foot the cash in advance for that.

TLinden16 said:
Liz, I'm going to try to talk to someone to figure out how much it is to get them to let us have the bar to ourselves the first couple of hours, but I think it's probably going to be too expensive, and don't know if people would be willing to foot the cash in advance for that.

I think we should definitely look into this - I, for one, would be willing to shell out some extra money to have Christian to myself, uh I mean, ourselves for an hour or two (or 3, 4!!!)!!! :flower3:

That would be cool, Karen!

I felt the same way Dianne. We had that table of strangers between us and the rest of your guys so once in a while I got up and made the rounds. But, since everyone in the place had the lime green bracelets by that point, I only went the the people I knew since I wasnt sure who was a Diser or not.

travelin' tigger said:
I think we should definitely look into this - I, for one, would be willing to shell out some extra money to have Christian to myself, uh I mean, ourselves for an hour or two (or 3, 4!!!)!!! :flower3:

LMAO!!! Yup, I'd put in a bunch of money for a few private hours with Pete :love:
We know Karen will kick in for some quality Scotty time!

Hey Karen, maybe we can just have the place to ourselves from like 7-8pm. That can't be too expensive. I'll start budgeting now for the Pete fund. I'm sure Barb will be saving up for her Christian fund too ;)

Yep...I'll be willing to pony up some extra dollars to have it to ourselves for an hour or so. How cool would that be?? Even just for an hour...then all the DISers could actually figure out who was who (okay, so I could figure it out!!!) and then maybe get all our tables together. Katie is so right...it was really hard to tell who was a DISer and who wasn't.
Come on Karen....you're gonna be there in two weeks. Talk to the powers that be and see what we can do!!! :worship:

twotoohappy said:
I'm so jealous! I want to go :sad:

Hey, I managed to talk Karen into it a few weeks ago - there was some serious little finger twisting going on. So Liz, what do you say???? Just book RT via SW for $135 from PVD and value resorts have a great AP rate of $49/night - how can you go wrong??? :teeth:

travelin' tigger said:
Hey, I managed to talk Karen into it a few weeks ago - there was some serious little finger twisting going on. So Liz, what do you say???? Just book RT via SW for $135 from PVD and value resorts have a great AP rate of $49/night - how can you go wrong??? :teeth:

Wow! Those are great prices! I'd love to take off for a long weekend. I've got the Jellyrolls blues. What...it's been over a month now. I'll have to wait a few more months so I can go with some more play money. Just got SWA round trip for my next visit to JR for $52 each way! We're doing a Sunday - Wednesday. Hopefully, the JR's schedule will stay about the same :teeth: LOL! When are you going?

Knock it off you guys!!!! You actually had me checking out airfare for that week-end. I must keep saying...'no WDW until Oct, no WDW until Oct, no WDW until Oct'...you are all a very bad influence on me!!!

travelin' tigger said:
This trip is Jan. 27-30, next one for the F&G Fest is May 11-16. Staying at the Dolphin (tentatively) May 12-14, then BWV May 14-16.

You???

March 19 - 22 BWV - (March and May are "big kids" only - no parks, just JR! )
May 26 - 29 for... MY BIRTHDAY-my friends are paying for my birthday present :teeth: -BWV
(my ressie room request says......1st floor, near Jellyrolls )
Aug 27th - Sept 1st - BCV with my dd and family
Dec.1st-9th right now at VWL but hoping to change to BCV at 7 month with my dd and family

Can you say "free SWA" ticket! Yeah :banana:

I was offered a free place to crash with a friend at SSR during Feb. vacation, but prices for flights are crazy for the 19 - 22 :scared:

and a still have a few extra BCV points left! Hmmm...maybe another trip squeezed in ;)

I'd like to join in. I've got 3 studios booked at SSR for 12/8 - 12/11 for my birthday trip, so maybe I'll be there that night. Only problem is, doesn't JR allow smoking? I am allergic to cigarette smoke. I strolled by JR's on my trip last May and was going to go in, but I seem to recall smelling the smoke from outside the door and deciding not to pay a cover charge to go if I wouldn't be able to take the smoke. Does JR allow smoking or am I just imagining this?

Smoking is allowed at Jellyrolls. It's the one thing I don't like about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter