Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

Ok, Pencil me in. I REALLY want to make this.

Do you think if I start on my singing spoon now it might help motivate me to make sure I am there?!?!?

If I can make it, I will be at Pop so sharing a taxi back would not be a problem if anyone else ends up staying there too!

I'd love to do the O'Hanas and whatever other plans you guys think up! You realize I would be giving up quality ride time but Dis Members are soooo much fun...who cares.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc (and I have two other Disney trips before this one)

wdwr

aka Shelley

Happy New Years Everyone!

I hope 2006 is a happy and healthy year for everyone and that all of your dreams come true! :goodvibes

wdwr said:
Ok, Pencil me in. I REALLY want to make this.

Do you think if I start on my singing spoon now it might help motivate me to make sure I am there?!?!?

If I can make it, I will be at Pop so sharing a taxi back would not be a problem if anyone else ends up staying there too!

I'd love to do the O'Hanas and whatever other plans you guys think up! You realize I would be giving up quality ride time but Dis Members are soooo much fun...who cares.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc (and I have two other Disney trips before this one)

wdwr

aka Shelley

Hey Shelley...looks like I might end up at Pop again too! If you end up going to JRs then we can share a cab going back. Trying to do this trip a bit cheaply, since I will have just been there in late Oct!!! So, no BW for me this time around I guess. But, no way am I going to miss out on a JR's meet!!! In fact....I've been talking to the dh about how long I should go for. I was planning on flying in on a Thursday, and leaving either Sunday night or early Monday morning. But, he says..."3 hr. flight means you should stay longer than that. Stay for at least 5 days, maybe a week" So, I may fly in on Tuesday and leave on Monday afternoon. Depends on what others are doing. See you all then!!! Of course, I'm hoping to see my NE DIS buddies at CLP this summer!!!!

You got a prince there, Diane (even if he forgets to mail your bills on occassion). Go for the week ;)

I'm thinking I may fly down on Thursday and stay until Tuesday or Wednesday.

TLinden16 said:
You got a prince there, Diane (even if he forgets to mail your bills on occassion). Go for the week ;)

I'm thinking I may fly down on Thursday and stay until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hmmmm, that could be doable. That would be Dec 7-13?? That would be a nice visit. I'll have to give that some thought.

Since it looks like I'm at my 10,000th post, I wanted it to be someplace special. What better place than here, on the Jellyrolls meet board!!!!!! Methinks I post a wee bit too much!!! And Karen....I just talked to George..he says go for the week. I have an email into DU for Dec 7-13 at Pop!!! Yippee!!!!! Who cares about cabbing it back to Pop after the meet!

Happy New Year Everyone (I know, wake up, I'm a little late)

Congrats on your 10,000 post Diane and that IS a great man you have there. Gotta love when they approve of those solo (positve rejuvenation mental health) trips ;)

I made Ohanas's potatoes last week. Not the same, but quite tasty none the less. I was thinking of all the fun we had that night while plastering 'em to my hips :goodvibes

goofy4tink said:
Hmmmm, that could be doable. That would be Dec 7-13?? That would be a nice visit. I'll have to give that some thought.

Those were dates I was looking at too! Unless I just do a long weekend 7-11.

I just keep saying..I will go to the DisMeet, I will go to this DisMeet!

Yippee!

i may actually could go this time, my cousin is getting married at disney and she was looking at early december!Yeah! and of course my favorite time of the year:) I am hoping i can:)

Hey Diane,

Really, the DH is right, it only makes sense to go down for a whole week. Why go through all that expense to fly down just for the weekend??? Really??

Actually, this is Chris, and Jean is prodding me along to write this, as she is hoping to convince me that this policy should be applied here as well. :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrats on 10,000 and hope to see you there :goodvibes

Chris & Jean (still working on #2000)

jonestavern said:

Actually, this is Chris, and Jean is prodding me along to write this, as she is hoping to convince me that this policy should be applied here as well. :rolleyes:

Chris & Jean (still working on #2000)

AND SHE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't you figured out by now, us ladies will stick together?

Chris.....it is SOP with DISers!!!!! So, Jean should obviously be able to go for longer than a week-end. Besides, I didn't get a chance to talk to her last time!!!! There were so many people I never got to connect with...especially my NE buddies. So.......Jean needs to go for a longer period of time. And of course, that means you get to also. Everyone wins!!!!

goofy4tink said:
Since it looks like I'm at my 10,000th post, I wanted it to be someplace special.

Congratulations on your 10,000 post!

I've already got 1/2 of my Dec. vacation booked. I've got a studio for the 1st and 2nd and then switch to a 2 bedroom from Sun. 3rd - Sat 9th. I was originally going to leave on the 8th,but I'm going to splurge on the extra 60 points for Friday night to stick around. I hope the flight out Saturday won't be too early!!!! You know where to find me before the meet if you want to meet up one night :teeth:

twotoohappy said:
Just don't drink your cab fare :rotfl2:

I'm sure some Dis-er would take pity on her and either give her the cab fare or share their room for the night!

We can't have her sleeping on the boardwalk..she might roll off into the water.

Besides, if I do make it down there...I'll have the cab fare for POP safely tucked away...and I'll make sure she gets in her room door.

She's on her own for getting into the bed :rotfl2:

Shelley
aka wdwr

You guys are too funny. After one very large drink at JR at JR3, I don't think overdrinking or drinking my cab fare should be an issue. I had the 'special' that night and couldn't finish it!!! HUGE!!!
It's nice to know there are DISers out there to keep watch over the other DISers!!! :banana:

Hope everyones new year has started off nicely!!! :goodvibes

If I end up making it (who am I kidding, I'm going...just have convinced myself yet) it wil probably be Thursday-Mon. But I think you should go for the whole week if you can Diane. :cool1:

Katie, if you fly down on Thursday like me and Diane, we should all go on the same flight. It would be off the hook.

TLinden16 said:
Katie, if you fly down on Thursday like me and Diane, we should all go on the same flight. It would be off the hook.

::yes:: :banana: How cool would that be!!!!! Come on Katie....join the JetBlue Dec 7 watch!!!!

Do you think the rest of the plane would survive a trip with the three of us? Maybe we should get some buckets of booze for the trip. Woohoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter