• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from trip to IOA/US and HRH

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
Spent 10 days in Orlando, 3 were at US/IOA .we had a great time, the weather was perfect but the crowds were large. Spent 3/09 at the HRH, checked in at 7pm after a long drive (7hours) and found we had been bumped to a suite:) , as the hotel was full! I had booked a pool view room on Expedia @$219. The room was VERY nice. Spent 3/10 in the parks and boy the Express line perk is worth every penny of the room price! We left for WDW that evening and got back to HRH and parks on 3/15. Did early checkin and stored our luggage, self parked and spent the day in the parks (even more crowded this day) In 2 regular rooms this time, but still they are nice rooms and the beds are so comfy. Booked these rooms thru orbitz and travelocity @$219 each,(I was trying out all the sites) after HRH said no more rooms available. So now I can heartily recommend this hotel and suggest trying online sites like the ones I used if the hotel says they are booked solid. :)

I'm checking in this Saturday after a 14 hour drive, I know the hotel is full again....I had originally planned on getting in around 3pm....maybe I should wait to get bumped up like you!!!! So what do you suggest to do after arriving and everybody is really tired for dinner?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get bumped up too:)
After we checked in we walked over to Citywalk, it took all of 5 minutes,and ate at Margaritaville (I'm a parrothead!) It's very casual and lots of fun, perks you up after a long drive) I have heard with your room key you can get preferred seating at Citywalk restaurants (we just got a pager and checked out the gift shop till our table was ready) Have a great time!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter