July Scrapping Challenge- MyLittlePiglet is the winner! With 117 pages!!

13 more done for me today... I am not getting anything done around the house because I am trying so desperately to get this vacation done!

I think that I am up to 83 :scared1: pages, and still have two more vacation days to scrap!!!!

Here it is July 27 and I have quite a pathetic total! I do, however, have a bunch of half-finished projects and pages. I hope to work on finishing up as many as I can tomorrow to get that total up!

I only got 6 done yesterday. I was busy working on cutting and piecing characters for our window. I am going to do some more today! hopefully I'll get alot done!

Ok I have only 8 pages done so far for July...where did all the time and my creative energy go....:confused3

Wish me luck that I can get some more done in the last 4 days!:goodvibes

Lots of scrapping! Please check your totals and let me know if I missed anything.

Everyone is doing great!

Have a great day, Vicki

I'm not going to have any more pages this month. I have to clean out my craft room this week in preparation for getting our wood floors refinished. Ack - I have way too much stuff to pack up and I'm getting overwhelmed!!

I've been trying to get to my room this week, but not as much as I'd like. I have completed 32 pages this month.

I got another 2 done tonight, and I should have another few done tomorrow.

Just finished summer school yesterday, got 1 more done last night, but know I won't have any free time today.
However, the August challenge should shoot me ahead, 3 weeks off!!!:cool1:

Don't think I'll finish the 2 pages I've been working on tonight, so I ended up with 24 pages this month. My slowest month in a while. :(

I did 21 more. :banana: Not a bad month overall though I need to get more of my paper layouts done.

With 3 hours and 45 minutes left to the month, I made my goal:). All I wanted to do was catch up the 2008 family album so it would be current before we head to WDW in 13 days:):). Once we get home from our longest vacation ever (12 days) I will be consumed with the Disney albums, so I wanted to be sure the first 7 months of 2008 didn't get forgotten. It added up to 6 pages for the month, but that's OK....I can go to WDW with a clear scrapping conscience:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter