July Scrapping Challenge- MyLittlePiglet is the winner! With 117 pages!!

believen

DIS Veteran
Summertime and the livin' is easy........finding time to scrap......not so easy!

Come in out of the sun and let's get scrapping. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Just post you want to join and post as you complete pages.
I'll keep the tally. The winner will host next month's challenge.

Happy Scrappin!
Vicki

The Scrappers:
clairemolly
ltldeb
Honeybehr1
BernardandMissBianca
newholidayx2

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):beach:
LisaB: 1
mantaz: 9
TPCShauna: 2
princess stich: 3
dsneygirl: 2
Kicky: 4
Kim1964: 6

Paper and Pixel Power (11-24 pages):smickey:
fireplug: 13
vanyel: 24
mombare:21
aroyer: 12
lovingthemouse:22
nicurn: 19
MazdaUK: 17
kswm30b: 24
Fran98765: 21
mousescrapper: 20
logan&tylersmama: 20
ColleenG: 15

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):mickeyjum
JandJ: 31
mommy2mrb: 38
utkscvol1: 37
ariel & eric: 34
NewEnglandEeyore: 35

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):tinker:

Macca1111: 70
PrincessNancy96: 58
nikkistevej: 60
rlovew: 62
yzerbear19:55

Crop Champion (75-100 pages)pixiedust:

jernysgirl: 83

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):ccat:
MyLittlePiglet: 117 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completed a whopping ONE in June (and that was on June 30 because I couldn't stand to have a zero for the month!), I am going to get caught up in July. I have 5 events to scrap, and I am determined to get them all done by the end of the month. Since I haven't even printed the photos yet, I don't know how many pages that will translate to, but I know it will be at least 5:).

I'm in! I got my prints from Walmart yesterday of our 2006 trip, so I'll be scrapping Disney this month! :tigger: Hopefully that keeps me motivated.

I have done 10 this month. I just lkeft a few things that needed finishing out of my packed boxes and now that it looks like we won't be moving until the 17th- although I will be in Orlando from the 6th to the 16th- I will get a couple more done too.

Rebecca-

Sign me up for July and I have 1 page completed. I am trying to do a WDW title page right now and I am stuck. Might have to skip it and come back to it later. Good luck everyone!!

I'm glad the new thread is going! I did 14 pages last night...last month was a pretty sad total again, so I'm determined to finish WDW 2006 this month. It looks like 50 more pages will do that, but I'd like to get about 80 done this month. Good luck all!

Since I had a whopping 0 for June, I'm hoping I can get something done in July, so count me in.

Please add me in as well. My goal is to do 50 this month. :lmao:
I have been so unmotivated these past few months. I am hoping that I will get some scrap stuff at my bday party tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed

Count me in. I've never done one of the challenges but I am definetly in! My sil and I are going to get together saturday and scrap!! Can't wait!:banana:

I'm in. Gotta scrap the pics of this vacation.It goes down in history as one of the crappiest! Gotta keep that memory alive....:rolleyes:

Ok, my first day for hosting and I think I survived!
Please, if I miss anyone or make a mistake, let me know- but nicely please!
Thanks for playing.

Happy Birthday Honeybehr1!

BAMB, hopefully it will be better tomorrow!

I'll be in and out for the next 3 days. Big Plans for fun this weekend!
Have a safe and Happy 4th of July! Don't forget to take lots of pictures.

Count me in for July. If I'm lucky I might make it to an all day crop and actually get a bunch of pages done.

I'd like to join in this month - went to a 10 hr crop last Sat and have completed 10 pages since then - hoping to get a few events completed in their books. Summer seems to be the best time for me to complete projects, so I hope to.

Please add me to the list - Thanks
Going to a Christmas in July crop Sun July 13th. Hoping to get at least 8 layouts done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter