July Scrapping Challenge- MyLittlePiglet is the winner! With 117 pages!!

I got 14 pages done tonight. That seems to be about my limit before I get distracted. :thumbsup2

I got 12 pages done at my retreat with my MIL and SIL's. I was pretty excited with that total, but DD said "That's it? I thought you would have done at least 20!" :scared:

I did 21 tonight. I was about to stop at 14 again, but I wanted to finish what I had laid out. :thumbsup2 Doing pretty well this month, although I may make an album for my friend's graduation and if I do I'll have to crank it up.

I really slowed up in the past 11 days- only 3 completed. My DH was in the hospital for 6 days, and I really didn't have the time, desire or energy to come home and scrap. Now that he's home, I am back to the scrap table!!:thumbsup2
Hope to have quite a few more done in the next 2 weeks!

5 more for me. I'm on a roll this month.

Please add 26 pages for me! finished DD Alaska cruise ABC album last night, now to start on the big album........

Thanks

yay, got 10 more done, mini book pages, but still :) at least the wedding present (late) is done. :)

I've only done 2 this month. With the cottage, weekends away and this gorgeous weather I am not scrapping. But I just wanted to post to keep up with my yearly total.

I did 5 yesterday, and Kicky did 2 all on his own. Might do some more later, but got to clear the table for lunch :headache:

Moving forward here- got 3 completed on Thurs evening, hoping to get more done today after cleaning my scrap space. The 3 are the last from our May trip to Disney.:cool1:

Got my cricut this week! Still learning how to use it, but I got 14 done yesterday! Here's hoping to more in the next week!:banana:

I did another 5 - I'm working on my "business trips" albums from over 10 years ago (as i went to cool places) and I'm really glad I haven't left it longer - the albums were those very cheap sticky ones, and the pages are yellow, the photos curl like mad when I pull them off and even the plastic covering film rips:scared1: I have 3 books full, and I'm half-way through my second. Luckily the memorabilia was stored separately.

I got nine more done tonight while the kids were napping!!! Yay! I'm on a roll now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter