July Scrapping Challenge- MyLittlePiglet is the winner! With 117 pages!!

Finally, I get to add 5 more pages! I need to settle down and get to work on my albums.

Well, I did decide to do that album for my friend's graduation, and it's slow going. I guess I don't obsess over my own pages too much, but I really want her to like this, so I just did 3 pages today. Maybe some more tonight.

Can't believe I haven't posted in this month's thread yet! I'm up to 16 pages so far.

Two more tonight, and 4 laid out ready to finish...back to the store to buy MORE paper...it looks like that puts me at 56 for the month.

I got 11 more done last night (which puts me up to 40) and hopefully more will get done today! :banana:

Add 18 to mine. I got 7 paper layouts done on Sunday! And I got my SCAL so I'm hoping to get more done this weekend!!!

I have 18 done from last night and will be finishing up another bunch today.

Rebecca

I finished a page yesterday and I did another last week, so my total for July is.....2:). As sad as that is, it is twice what I got done in June! I have another page on my table, almost done. My goal for the month was to scrap 5 specific events and I almost have 3 of them done, so progress is being made:).

I have gotten 30 more done over the last couple of days! Yay! :banana:

I am up to date scrapping my pictures. How did that happen!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter