Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

:rotfl2: I love it, Rella! I'm the one in the coconut bra! ;)

What the heck is the girl on the left doing? :confused3

I'm scratching my back with my straw that's what I'm doing! Sorry, but I'm starting to peel and it itches!:rotfl:

Howdy, Hags! Just bumping us up in case anyone gets the urge for some meet chattin'! :banana:

Just an update for those of you who did not get on during lunch today. I received a phone call from DVC and we have been confirmed for a 2BR villa in concierge. Yes, you heard me ladies concierge. So brush up on raising that pinky finger high in the air while you drink your tea - we are first class! :snooty:

:rotfl:

OMG! So does this mean that my WalMart shirts aren't allowed? Just a little something I need to know beforehand. I'll be practicing on the pinkie thing. Pinkie up, no slurping.....got it! :thumbsup2

Just an update for those of you who did not get on during lunch today. I received a phone call from DVC and we have been confirmed for a 2BR villa in concierge. Yes, you heard me ladies concierge. So brush up on raising that pinky finger high in the air while you drink your tea - we are first class! :snooty:

:snooty:

thfma_hughestea.jpg

You da bomb, Squid! :woohoo:

OMG! So does this mean that my WalMart shirts aren't allowed? Just a little something I need to know beforehand. I'll be practicing on the pinkie thing. Pinkie up, no slurping.....got it! :thumbsup2

:lmao: I just bought a very cute Tinkerbell Tshirt there this evening. I do hope it's appropriate, Muffy.

:snooty: We are so da bomb!!!!!:snooty: You ROCK Squidget!!!! :yay: How will I ever go back to Value resorts now???? :confused:

Guess I'd better get to booking some airfare sometime soon!!!! :rolleyes1

I feel like "One MILLION Dollars"!!

You're da bomb Squid!!!!!

Lovey here checking in with all of you sweet dears!! I hope you are working on having some manners by check in time!! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hey Feb meet chicks - I am working on shirts. Can everyone please PM me with their favorite princess and/or character. Also let me know what name, nickname, or DIS name you want on shirts.

Hey Feb meet chicks - I am working on shirts. Can everyone please PM me with their favorite princess and/or character. Also let me know what name, nickname, or DIS name you want on shirts.

We're still doing long sleeve black shirts, right? I want Cuties Minnie, with Toot Sweet written in pink letters! Thanks Squid! :thumbsup2

Click on link below to see my shirt that Squid designed for me!!

designall.dll

We're still doing long sleeve black shirts, right? I want Cuties Minnie, with Toot Sweet written in pink letters! Thanks Squid! :thumbsup2

Click on link below to see my shirt that Squid designed for me!!

designall.dll

Ooooh!!!!! I want a Squidget Original Design too!!!!!!

That's VERY cool, Bonnie!!!! :cheer2:

Are we all getting different shirts now? :confused3

I suppose it HAS to be Disney 'friendly', right??? :rolleyes1

We are still doing matching tiaras and feather boas I hope!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Hi Ladies...

Working on the shirts - some people have picked the same characters. I don't care, but I want to know what the general concensus is - for example, if I have Ariel on my shirt and then someone else wants it - that one I could do as Ariel as a mermaid and then also Ariel in a ball gown so that it is somewhat different.

Right now as a point of fact I have following responses:

Lisa - Belle
Jay - Belle
Me - Ariel as a mermaid
Kim - Ariel (ok in a ball gown?)
Bon - Cutie Minnie
Rella - Cinderella
Trisha - Tinkerbell
Steph - ? (Aurora??)
Cat - Wendy

There is also Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, etc.

Take a look at this website: http://www.disneyclips.com/index.html
and see if you can find a graphic that shows what you want.

Below are some of the shirts, I have done so far, now none of these are set in stone - anything can be changed, i.e. picture, name, font color, etc:
CAO6EZSU.jpg

CA1W9S9B.jpg

CAT1Z76C.jpg

designall1-1.jpg

designall-3.jpg

designall3.jpg

designall-2.jpg

designall-1.jpg

designall.jpg

Here is the back:

designall1.jpg

Squid!! You're amazing!!

I LOVE them all!

Especially my Cindy! She's perfect!

My only comment is I keep thinking "LBelle" should be hot pink...
I know it wouldn't match. I'm just so used to seeing her in pink! :rotfl:

I love what you put on the back too! Awesome! :thumbsup2

PS: I love your Ariel... she looks just like you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter