Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

Terrific - you will be wearing Crocs. Well then in the spirit of absolutely no eye contact, I believe we will be able to ogle each others crocs. I plan on flaunting mine daily to Bonnie and LBelle.

I may. Last time though, they gave me blisters! My beloved clown shoes let me down! I will bring them whether I wear them to the parks or not just to irritate, I mean amuse Bonnie and Lisa. :rolleyes1

You girls are having a Dis Meet in 08? Can I go too, or is it just for the girls?

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE CHATTERS / OFFENDERS WALT DISNEY WORLD MEET!!!

FEBRUARY 7, 8, 9, 10, 2008!!!!

Please tell us who has signed up!!!! :hippie:

Bonnie, Stephanie, Trisha, Kar, Jay, Mary, Paige, Rella, Lisa, Squiddy and E!!! :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

Who else will be joining us??? :yay: :yay: :yay:

You can look over my shoulder. Check out my crocs. Look up Bonnie's nose. Secretly mock my thick ankles. Silently bemoan Bonnie's lack of a pedicure. But under no circumstances will there be eye contact!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Terrific - you will be wearing Crocs. Well then in the spirit of absolutely no eye contact, I believe we will be able to ogle each others crocs. I plan on flaunting mine daily to Bonnie and LBelle.

You do realize that I am getting me some flip flop crocs. I'll decide for myself whether I will feel like I am "walking on clouds". :rolleyes: ;)

I may. Last time though, they gave me blisters! My beloved clown shoes let me down! I will bring them whether I wear them to the parks or not just to irritate, I mean amuse Bonnie and Lisa. :rolleyes1

BISTERS???? What a CROC!!! :rotfl:

You girls are having a Dis Meet in 08? Can I go too, or is it just for the girls?

Sure, you can go, Dig Dug! All are welcome! Bring your girlfriend!

Do or do not. There is no try. (Yoda said that)

It would be lots of fun to meet you guys. I wish it weren't so far away, it would make planning easier. But I am subscribing to this thread in the hopes of a WDW meet.:thumbsup2

Do or do not. There is no try. (Yoda said that)

It would be lots of fun to meet you guys. I wish it weren't so far away, it would make planning easier. But I am subscribing to this thread in the hopes of a WDW meet.:thumbsup2

But if it weren't so far away how much fun would it be? I mean who would have as much fun at a meet in say Louisville? I hope you got the matching pajamas by now.

Did you guys say you wanted to do a meet in Louisville? I will be there this weekend at the Marriott by the airport. Do you want me to save some room for ya'll?;)

Howdy, folks! One of these days we're gonna have to plan a chat to discuss the meet.

I want to go to Hoop Dee Doo Revue while we are there. I've been once and LOVED it. My whole family laughed and laughed...the tears were streaming! Does anyone else want to do it with me? It would be awesome to go in a big group!

Count me in for that! I have always wanted to go and I love laughing! :thumbsup2

Squiddy. will you really be in Louisville this weekend, because I will be in Noblesville!! That is too stinkin' funny if that's the case.:lmao: :lmao:

We last went to Hoop Dee Doo about 5 years ago. We had a blast.

Squiddy. will you really be in Louisville this weekend, because I will be in Noblesville!! That is too stinkin' funny if that's the case.:lmao: :lmao:

We last went to Hoop Dee Doo about 5 years ago. We had a blast.

How convenient BN! I go down to Louisville for a soccer tournament and you run on up here to Noblesville. I am taking this personally! :mad:

How convenient BN! I go down to Louisville for a soccer tournament and you run on up here to Noblesville. I am taking this personally! :mad:

:blush:

If it's any help dh and I are the managers of my ds-12's Destination Imagination team at school. We will be chaperoning and supervising and driving our selves crazy all weekend.

I will drive back to Indy and visit. Ooooo, let's go to a Colts game!!!:woohoo:

Howdy, folks! One of these days we're gonna have to plan a chat to discuss the meet.

I want to go to Hoop Dee Doo Revue while we are there. I've been once and LOVED it. My whole family laughed and laughed...the tears were streaming! Does anyone else want to do it with me? It would be awesome to go in a big group!

OOO for sure, for sure, BON JUAN! We have done HDDR 3x over the years and laugh and laugh AND the food is oohhh sooo yummy!!!!!!!! :yay:

I also want to know if any DISer's are planning on FANTASMIC!!! :love:

I would love to see that again, I just love Fantasmic!!! :thumbsup2

You know, I've never been in all my trips to Disney. I would LOVE to see it, I am very easily amused!

Pick me, pick me!! :yay:

I have never been, so I'm in! We were going to go, but changed our minds, and I wish we had gone!
OOO for sure, for sure, BON JUAN! We have done HDDR 3x over the years and laugh and laugh AND the food is oohhh sooo yummy!!!!!!!! :yay:

I'm with you Kar. Fantasmic is one of my favorite things at WDW. I could see it a million times and not get tired of it. Well, maybe the preshow wave gets old, but that's not Disney's fault. :thumbsup2

Woo hooo! That's 4 of us so far for Hoop! And Squiddy said she wanted to go so that makes 5. We gotta do it! Maybe on Friday night! :love:

:thumbsup2 Yep! I want to do HDDR. Count me in. :thumbsup2

I am also up for Fantasmic Kar so include me on that one too! What restaurant are you thinking about for doing the package??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter