JohnsonsLoveDisney Baby Album ~ ALBUM POSTED ON #128

Nan got your pages today...they are so cute!
thanks for helping out!

Thanks for the reminder - had put them aside to do another baby book for a dear friend's new dgd, now will get back to work. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the reminder - had put them aside to do another baby book for a dear friend's new dgd, now will get back to work. :thumbsup2

I had realized the due date was coming quickly, so wanted to get a reminder out!
thanks for checking in!

I have them on my list to do and will have them in by the due date. I am not sure I will do them this week with VBS but my schedule is clear the following week so I will get it done by then if not before.

Rebecca

I have them on my list to do and will have them in by the due date. I am not sure I will do them this week with VBS but my schedule is clear the following week so I will get it done by then if not before.

Rebecca

thanks for the update Rebecca!

I was planning on working on them this week. But I have to find the top of my desk first!

I was planning on working on them this week. But I have to find the top of my desk first!

Hi Hope....we miss seeing you around here, hope all is great!
thanks for checking in!!

Cheryl got your's and Rachel's pages today....this a adorable! thanks for helping out with the album, Rachal will love it!

Cheryl got your's and Rachel's pages today....this a adorable! thanks for helping out with the album, Rachal will love it!

Thanks Lisa--we had so much fun making them together :goodvibes Cropping is always much more fun for me when Rachel is sitting on the other side os the table :thumbsup2

Lisa I will be working on these while on the road. I will mail the day we get back, 8/15 if that's ok.

Buffy that is fine! Rachal's baby shower is scheduled for 9/11 so will be giving it to her then!

Thanks Lisa--we had so much fun making them together :goodvibes Cropping is always much more fun for me when Rachel is sitting on the other side os the table :thumbsup2

it has been fun making baby pages, haven't done it for a couple years! so great you and Rachel share the love....I hope someday Megan will get more into too!

Pirate Tink...Michelle, you pages arrived today! they are so cute! Rachal will love them!
thanks for being a part of the album!!

Going to do mine this weekend and get them mailed the first of next week! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter