JohnsonsLoveDisney Baby Album ~ ALBUM POSTED ON #128

I will take first Halloween- I have tons of Halloween stuff and we don't really celebrate it. I can make the pirate theme work by using the pooh cart and making a character with the pirate hat on it (it is one that cart as an icon and fits the characters).

I will look at other things as I see how time is going and what is left after others choose things.

Rebecca

thanks Rebecca....we have lots of time if you want to jump in later and take some more!!

I want to preface this with I am an "advanced" scrapper (not a beginner, but by no means experienced). I do simple graphic pages.

If that's what you are looking for, I'd like to do:

Baby's First Steps

welcome! and thanks for wanting to be a part of our gift!

I'd like to do First Easter and Baby Loves Animals.

Thanks!

thanks Stephanie, got you added!

I'll do 1st summer and 1st Thanksgiving.

Since it's Washington, I can just put raindrops and umbrellas on everything, right? :lmao: Just kidding.

I would love ot help with this!

sign me up for

First Tooth
Ten Little Toes
Playtime

What a fabulous idea!!!

address needed. I'm ready to mail.

well aren't you miss speedy!!! PM'd you my info! thanks for helping out!

I'll do 1st summer and 1st Thanksgiving.

Since it's Washington, I can just put raindrops and umbrellas on everything, right? :lmao: Just kidding.

:lmao: it doesn't rain ALL the time here :lmao: thanks for joining in....

I would love ot help with this!

sign me up for

First Tooth
Ten Little Toes
Playtime

What a fabulous idea!!!

thanks for joining! we have done them in the past too...a fun way for us to welcome in our new little DISnephew!!!

I just hope it's up to y'all's standards.:worship:

:lmao: like it won't be Linda!!! will keep my eye out for it!!

I will post photos when you all send me the pages, will make it into a slideshow for all to see...well except for Rachal :rotfl2:

we are filling up our pages really quick....still need some more though if anyone else is interested in helping out!

For those of you who are doing holiday/season pages....I think it will be okay if you go a more traditional route on your pages....trying to get the pirate theme might be a little tough for them, except Halloween of course!!

Oh my gosh - with the kind of detail that's visible on that web page, I could have paper pieced almost the whole quilt! It's the perfect choice for a disboard baby.

Linda I got your pages today....they are adorable!!!!
thank you so much for helping make the album!

I won't post photos until after I deliver this to Rachal....just in case she peeks
:rolleyes1 ...the pages are so cute....so if anyone want to see them, let me know and I can PM you the pictures!

just wondering...i've never worked with 8x8 before....do you place mats for the standard 4x6? or do you vary and use smaller (like wallet size, 2x3) as well?

also, should we be sure to put a journal box?

are they any samples anywhere online I can use as inspiration?

It's been soooo long since I've been able to do baby pages, can I have both sets of grandparents pages?

Cassey

just wondering...i've never worked with 8x8 before....do you place mats for the standard 4x6? or do you vary and use smaller (like wallet size, 2x3) as well?

also, should we be sure to put a journal box?

are they any samples anywhere online I can use as inspiration?

here is the link to a baby book we did for SIOH...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1706688

this will show the different LO's created for her book...everyone did what worked best for their LO/theme

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter