JohnsonsLoveDisney Baby Album ~ ALBUM POSTED ON #128

My pages are done, but I'm not sure what I've done with Lisa's address, so if someone can me PM, I'd like to get them in the mail.

Thanks!

Hope just sent you a PM with my address!

thanks for making your pages, can't wait to see them!!!

Could you send me your address too- I should have it somewhere but I can't find it right now.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Lisa called me yesterday, unfortunately I missed the call due to pulling weeds.. She wanted to let me know she would be AWOL for a while because her computer is in the shop for a virus.

She said to please remember to mail these out...
Hope, your pages arrived the other day...They look great!!!
She will text me when others arrive for me to update!

bump.

Please if you haven't mailed, mail soon...
Lisa is still without a computer... so if you need her addy please contact me and I'll be happy to forward it along.

Thanks,

Hi all, I'm back! computer is all cleaned up!
thanks Nan for keeping an eye on this for me!

Lisa, I don't think I'm going to get my pages done. My mobility is limited with this sunburn issue and I need to try to get my planner pages done which is now going to take longer then I had originally thought.

I will send a gift along to JLD later.

Sorry!!

Lisa, I don't think I'm going to get my pages done. My mobility is limited with this sunburn issue and I need to try to get my planner pages done which is now going to take longer then I had originally thought.

I will send a gift along to JLD later.

Sorry!!

no worries Buffy, I know how bad you're feeling :hug:
I can figure out something to do for your two LO's....hope you feel better soon!

DS10 here. Mommy sends her apologies, her hands are now having a reaction to some medicine and are swollen really bad with weird blisters and bumps on them.
She said we will go shopping closer to the do date and get a present for the baby.

Thanks for checking in for mom little man... I was just going to come update for mom.. I sure hope she gets rid of that rash soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter