JohnsonsLoveDisney Baby Album ~ ALBUM POSTED ON #128

DS10 here. Mommy sends her apologies, her hands are now having a reaction to some medicine and are swollen really bad with weird blisters and bumps on them.
She said we will go shopping closer to the do date and get a present for the baby.

Hi, DS10, great job on your updating! give your mom a :hug: take good care of her!

Erin, I recd you pages today, very cute!

also thank you so much for making the step sisters!!!

waiting on our last pages to arrive in the next day or so.....have it all ready to photog and put in the album....I won't post the slideshow until after the baby shower on 9/11.

thank you again everyone who made pages, they are all so cute and I know Rachal will love them!!!

recd the last pages today.....all put together and photo's done!

will post the slide show on Monday....shower is Sunday, don't want to tempt Rachal before hand :laughing:

thanks again ladies, it turned out so cute!!!

I got my Book today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

And it was very much the hit of the party!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Lisa is on her way home so she should be posting the slide show very soon.

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

What a beautiful album!!!! So glad you like it Rachal :)

Lisa--I love the way you did the pocket pages for the tags! What a great idea!

What a beautiful album!!!! So glad you like it Rachal :)

Lisa--I love the way you did the pocket pages for the tags! What a great idea!

it really was the hit of the party, all the ladies took the time to look through each and every page!
thanks Cheryl, figured that worked the best since some had written on both sides!

The album came out soooo cute!!! And so glad that Rachal loves it!!! Love the pockets for the tags, great job Lisa!!

Cassey

Thank you! That is WONDERFUL! I'd love to see the baby show it to his grand kids in about 60 years.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU LADIES again!!!

I have his book in my tv stand upstairs and everyone looks at it when they come over to see him. It doesnt have pictures yet, but I did order them!!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter