JoAnns Enabling

Bummer AWM! Thanks for trying on the Animal Crackers. I did go to Joanns online and got a few for 8.99. There is free shipping if you spend over $35. Here is the code decfsa835.

I went today and it's still pretty picked over and no animal crackers or the green stack!!!! UGHHH I talked to the manager and she said they're truck comes in tomorrow....but even then to check back wendsday after yhey get everything unpacked. Oh well and there Cricut cart were all picked over too..I'm never gonna get MY WORLD!!!! I'm gonna drop by after work wendsday and see what's shakin'

bear with me as i step on my soap box........

so i go to jo's tonight with my mother to get some dcwv 12x12 stacks. and i pick out the ones i want (with a few other things.....) and i get to the register and she starts ringing up my items and they ring up 9.99. ok that's what the sign in the store says that dcwv 12x12 9.99.
so i show her my flyer that says ALL dcwv reg.19.99 are 8.99. so she huffs and puffs and overrides them. now i get to my animal and green ones and they ring up 11.99. so i said again here's my flyer. ALL dcwv 8.99. and she huffs and puffs and said "but not these ones. they are new. and they are already 40% off." and i said "ok but they flyer reads ALL dcwv reg 19.99 are 8.99." and she comes back with "i don't care. they are already 40% off. and i'm not overriding these. they are brand new to the store and they are on sale for 11.99 and that's that!" i was shocked. i said to her (very politely) "ok but the ad does not say excluding sale items or new items. it's very clear that they are 8.99." she huffed and puffed and finally just overrode the green one and rung up the animal at 11.99 and put it in the bag. and we had to have the same stickin' conversation all over again. i mean holy cow. it's in the flyer. i'm not trying to get away with anything that's not in black and white. why the fight. just do your job. she was so ticked off at me. why couldn't she just read the flyer & say, oh yea you're right. NO she had to make me feel like i was stealing it or something.
now here comes my mom. she has a christmas ribbon box that's in the 90% off section and she rings it up and it comes up like 20% off. OH BOY. Here we go again. same fight. why? i don't know. just do your job.
ok off my box. thank you for staying with me this long.
done venting!

Holly!! I would have been so stressed!! Good grief!!

Do we know when the All About Boys or the Safari ones come out??

HOLY COW HOLLY!!!! I would have been so stinkin mad!! I definitely think you need to say something to management for the two issues- the price issue and the attitude issue. Geez people. :scared:

Don't you just love customer service! Sorry you had to go through so much just to receive what is advertised. You have more patience than I do. I would not have been so polite.

I went today and it's still pretty picked over and no animal crackers or the green stack!!!! UGHHH I talked to the manager and she said they're truck comes in tomorrow....but even then to check back wendsday after yhey get everything unpacked. Oh well and there Cricut cart were all picked over too..I'm never gonna get MY WORLD!!!! I'm gonna drop by after work wendsday and see what's shakin'

I got an extra Animal Crackers today if you want it. Like Holly I had to have it overridden but my casher did it without question although she had to ask for help since she had forgotten how to do an override. it took a little while but she was very nice just a little forgetful.

Rebecca

i know it was just nutty.

and Morgansmommy- they did have the dollar stamps. but look out if you're buying paper!!!!!

WAIT!!!! So the chick working at the store said " I don't care". Ohhhhhh H**L No.....I would told her I wanted a manger right now!!!
We have one of those chicks at our store here and I had it out with her at the after christmas sale. Now she avoids me like the plauqe when I come in....hehehehe
You seriously need to call the manager...but that's just me:rolleyes1 :angel:

I got an extra Animal Crackers today if you want it. Like Holly I had to have it overridden but my casher did it without question although she had to ask for help since she had forgotten how to do an override. it took a little while but she was very nice just a little forgetful.

Rebecca

Your so sweet naww I know my store will get them...Do you know if that print comes in smaller sizes like the mat stack and 8x8???
Just wndering.
Thank you again thought that was awesome of you to ask.:hug:

so i go to jo's tonight with my mother to get some dcwv 12x12 stacks. and i pick out the ones i want (with a few other things.....) and i get to the register and she starts ringing up my items and they ring up 9.99. ok that's what the sign in the store says that dcwv 12x12 9.99.
so i show her my flyer that says ALL dcwv reg.19.99 are 8.99. so she huffs and puffs and overrides them. now i get to my animal and green ones and they ring up 11.99. so i said again here's my flyer. ALL dcwv 8.99. and she huffs and puffs and said "but not these ones. they are new. and they are already 40% off." and i said "ok but they flyer reads ALL dcwv reg 19.99 are 8.99." and she comes back with "i don't care. they are already 40% off. and i'm not overriding these. they are brand new to the store and they are on sale for 11.99 and that's that!" i was shocked. i said to her (very politely) "ok but the ad does not say excluding sale items or new items. it's very clear that they are 8.99." she huffed and puffed and finally just overrode the green one and rung up the animal at 11.99 and put it in the bag. and we had to have the same stickin' conversation all over again. i mean holy cow. it's in the flyer. i'm not trying to get away with anything that's not in black and white. why the fight. just do your job. she was so ticked off at me. why couldn't she just read the flyer & say, oh yea you're right. NO she had to make me feel like i was stealing it or something.
now here comes my mom. she has a christmas ribbon box that's in the 90% off section and she rings it up and it comes up like 20% off. OH BOY. Here we go again. same fight. why? i don't know. just do your job.
done venting!

:hug: Holly! I hate those confrontations and those nasty people. My animal cracker stack rung up at 11.99 too. I didn't notice until I got home. I was planning to go back sometime this week.

Your so sweet naww I know my store will get them...Do you know if that print comes in smaller sizes like the mat stack and 8x8???
Just wndering.
Thank you again thought that was awesome of you to ask.:hug:

They had all the sizes at the Joann's I was at today.

Rebecca

I was at Joann's today and didn't see either Animal Crackers or the Green Stack :(. So if you are in MA, don't bother with the Milford store for now. They are usually very good so I am sure they will get them in eventually. Right now the shelves are looking mighty empty....

Jill

Milford? I live in Milford!? Where are you?

I was there on Monday and they had Animal Crackers, Green and Sweet in 12x12 and I made the cashier go find a flyer because they weren't ringing up.

done venting!

OMG, I would have LOST it on her. I'm not very patient and fer cripe's sake, is it coming out of her freakin' paycheck?! My lady was very nice (but she *was* huffing and puffing that she had to go find the flyer, I wasn't going out to the car to get mine) and adjusted them all for me (Sweet rang up right, but not Quackers or Green). *Somebody'd* be getting an email from me about that.

i know it was just nutty.

and Morgansmommy- they did have the dollar stamps. but look out if you're buying paper!!!!!

Eeeek, clear stamps! I'm a sucker for dollar stamps! I have GymBucks that start on Thursday, maybe I'll take a trip over to North Attleboro.

Eeeek, clear stamps! I'm a sucker for dollar stamps! I have GymBucks that start on Thursday, maybe I'll take a trip over to North Attleboro.

If you are a sucker for clear stamps, then when you see these at Michaels, please let me know.

Studiog-series27-Michaels.jpg

I only own a couple of Studio G $1 stamps - but I seriously want every single one of these. I can't find out when they are coming out so I can stalk my Michaels! But if anyone sees them, post ASAP!

Thanks!

I need to find my GymBucks... thanks for the reminder!:thumbsup2

Man Holls, I would have had a throw down w/ her.... she would not have made it!!! I would have had the manager over at that register and tied it up until she got her attitude in check!!!

Now, I'm dreading my trip to J's this week... I'll have my flyer in tow and my attitude ready to go too!!!!

I'd be writing corporate on her...did you get her name? It should be on the receipt... I'd be sending a complaint about a mile long!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter