JoAnns Enabling

I have never bought any of the paper stacks before, but that Animal Crackers and Green Stack just had to be bought!!! I haven't seen the sweet one, I'll have to look for that one. I sure don't need anymore paper, but....

One thing I want to point out to you all is that the prices in the ad are good until the 31st. (Except for the $8.99 DCWV 12x12 stacks which are only 1/11-1/17). So if your Jo's doesn't have the new stacks yet, you have a while to check them out. Plus by that time, they might have gotten new stuff anyway! I've purchased so much clearance and after-Christmas stuff that I won't be taking advantage of this sale until after the 23rd - so I can space out my scrapbooking purchases. Just a thought/reminder to those trying to budget. :)

I do have to comment on the Animal Crackers stack. I very rarely buy DCWV stacks (because it's sometimes cheaper to buy the papers I want during the 6 for $0.96 sale), but when I saw the Animal Crackers stack last week, I did think that would be one that I would want to get. It's super cute. And has lots of paper that I like - as opposed to some of those stacks where less than half the paper I like.

My Jo's is really good about getting and keeping in-stock the new stuff, so if you are looking for anything - let me know I can check mine out. :) It has a really nice scrapping section for a regular Jo's but then again, it's only a couple months old.

ok i just looked at my flyer again and the dcvw stacks are 9.99 in mine not 8.99. what's up with that?
i wonder how come mine's not 8.99??

ok i just looked at my flyer again and the dcvw stacks are 9.99 in mine not 8.99. what's up with that?
i wonder how come mine's not 8.99??

I didn't see it either the first time I looked at my flier.
Look at the inside little pages. Then look at the third page. It is close to the stapled portion, in the little red boxes. Second one down. It is easy to miss because there is no other scrapbooking items around it.

Look at the inside little pages. Then look at the third page. It is close to the stapled portion, in the little red boxes. Second one down. It is easy to miss because there is no other scrapbooking items around it.

Yeah, and the good thing with the $8.99 sale is it's ALL DCWV 12x12 stacks - not just the premium, which the $9.99 sale is only for the premium - and only certain premiums. All other premium DCWV value stacks will be 40% off.

Thank you so much. i would have NEVER seen that! and it's ALL of them. i am going to try to get over there today to see what they have.

THis thread is killing me! I guess I'll be there tomorrow looking for ANimal Crackers, Sweet, Glitter, and Mettalic stacks.

A little OT here - -I am buying the metallic stack because it is the best option I know of, but it is not my favorite. CM used to sell gold and silver lightweight cardstock with no texture. I bought a lot of it but they don't sell it anymore, or didn't the last time I checked and I am just about out of it. It works wonderfully with the cricut. Anyone know of something similar?

Oh that Animal Crackers stack would be perfect for scrapping Animal Kingdom pics. I hardly go to the J's near me ... it really is horrible. They do have DCWV stacks tho.

THis thread is killing me! I guess I'll be there tomorrow looking for ANimal Crackers, Sweet, Glitter, and Mettalic stacks.

A little OT here - -I am buying the metallic stack because it is the best option I know of, but it is not my favorite. CM used to sell gold and silver lightweight cardstock with no texture. I bought a lot of it but they don't sell it anymore, or didn't the last time I checked and I am just about out of it. It works wonderfully with the cricut. Anyone know of something similar?

I've gotten gold paper at JoAnn's recently (maybe a month or so ago). I don't know if they have silver since I wasn't looking for it. The gold paper I got is a heavier than regular patterned paper, but lighter than cardstock. It cuts great with the Cricut.

Michaels carries individual metallic 12x12 sheets, but I have never bought them - I don't think they are DCWV. They felt different. You can always try theirs. I think they sell them for $0.79 each - which is why I have never bought them, they are not a part of their sales - ever.

I've gotten gold paper at JoAnn's recently (maybe a month or so ago). I don't know if they have silver since I wasn't looking for it. The gold paper I got is a heavier than regular patterned paper, but lighter than cardstock. It cuts great with the Cricut.

The gold paper that my Jo carries individually - is the same paper from the DCWV metallic stacks. I buy both (individual and stack) for when I need extra silver and gold sheets - I seem to use those colors more too. I don't know if you bought the same paper that is from the DCWV.

Michaels carries individual metallic 12x12 sheets, but I have never bought them - I don't think they are DCWV. They felt different. You can always try theirs. I think they sell them for $0.79 each - which is why I have never bought them, they are not a part of their sales - ever.

The gold paper that my Jo carries individually - is the same paper from the DCWV metallic stacks. I buy both (individual and stack) for when I need extra silver and gold sheets - I seem to use those colors more too. I don't know if you bought the same paper that is from the DCWV.

THanks girls.

I have bought the Michaels stuff -- it is expensive and heavy. It does cut okay probably because it is not textured.

I'll check out Joann's though.

I was at Joann's today and didn't see either Animal Crackers or the Green Stack :(. So if you are in MA, don't bother with the Milford store for now. They are usually very good so I am sure they will get them in eventually. Right now the shelves are looking mighty empty....

Jill

I called my Joann's today. They have it! But...we are having a bit of snow and ice right now. I'll have to see what it is like in the morning.

Also keep your eye on ACM as they are advertising the stacks in their sale for next week - and for $9.99!

Jill

I got Animal Crackers, Sweet, Metallic and Glitter stacks today -- for $7.20 with an additional 20% coupon.

What do you get?

High School & Butterfly, 8x8 & mats of the Green.

No Crackers or Green in 12x12.:sad1:

i have not had the chance to go today. dh has been out ALL night plowing and he just got home a little while ago. i made him some lunch and now he's passed out. and my little man is building his lego train that santa brought him so he does not want to go with me.
maybe i'll swing by tomorrow night after work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter