JoAnns Enabling

By the way, has anyone seen the Hello Kitty carts at Mike's yet? I called the one near me yesterday and the didn't have them (I don't know if I trust the very rude woman), and I'm dying for them and 50% off is a good deal!

Try scrapbookpal.com. I got both Sesame carts for $50 each plus free shipping and they were at my door step in 3 days, when it said they would not be delivered until the first of the year.

:thumbsup2 Glad I could help.
Here let me return the favor -

Starting January 11th -

Cricut carts $39.99
Cricut accessories 40% off
Papercrafting supplies 40% off
(this includes trimmers, punches, stamps, albums, embellishments, papers, things except $1 supplies
DCWV Stacks 40% off
except Premium stacks - $9.99 for 12x12
Print & Cardstock - open stock papers 6 for $0.96

Where did you get this great info anyways????

They send me the store flyers about a week ahead of time.
On the cover is that Animal Crackers Stack, along with some Cuttlebug stuff. I would reckon that means those things are on sale too. :thumbsup2
Inside are two 50% regular price coupons.

On the cover is that Animal Crackers Stack, along with some Cuttlebug stuff. I would reckon that means those things are on sale too. :thumbsup2

I haven't gotten my flyer yet...I hope tomorrow!

Try scrapbbookpal.com. I got both Sesame carts for $50 each plus free shipping and they were at my door step in 3 days, when it said they would not be delivered until the first of the year.

Another vote here for scrapbookpal.com. I ordered a Sesame Street cart for $49.99 today (free shipping on any order over $25) and they had shipped it within 3 hours. They really do have great service. They also have the Hello Kitty carts at that price.
The J's near me absolutely stinks! I was there the other day and they had 1 cart and it was just laying out on a shelf with a sizzix die on top of it. They really should just give up on scrapbooking stuff.

You are so friggin awesome!!! You know all this good stuff. I've become a wiser mom/scrapper since I joined this site.

Did you see in the insert? The 12x12 stacks are all $8.99 1/11-1/17! Looks like I'm shopping on Sunday!

Did you see in the insert? The 12x12 stacks are all $8.99 1/11-1/17! Looks like I'm shopping on Sunday!

what????OMG are ya kidding me!? i have not seen a flyer or an insert! i'll be there on sunday too!

My J's is pathetic. I want animal crackers. Hopefully M's will carry it.

Did you want me to pick you up one if I can find it at mine?

Thanks AWM. Let me think about and see. By the time I add in the shipping it would be close to the regular price. And the DH is home and he has to do some work to the big rig that is going to cost who knows what?!

Thanks AWM. Let me think about and see. By the time I add in the shipping it would be close to the regular price. And the DH is home and he has to do some work to the big rig that is going to cost who knows what?!

I can stick in with the Surprise swap. It won't cost you extra shipping $$.
If I can get for $9, you can make me some cool scrap stuff instead of sending me money.

You are just to smart. If you can get it for 10 or under that will work, but I still want to send you the 10, but I diffentely can send you some extra's for yor kindness and any extra on the postage, because I only sent you 6.

Your an awesome dis-friend!

Seriously, I like stuff better than money.
:rotfl2:
Just ask my DH. I spend his money on stuff all the time.

Alrighty then if you insist, but you will have to give me some subject matter to work with or any request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter